Vegetarian for a week. Losing weight like crazy, help.
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 am
My face, which was thin already, has gone concave.
I've lost about 3 kilos just by going vegetarian..... Help me. I want to continue doing this, (no idea if it helps.. I had a reaction a few days ago, I feel like I have less mucus in my throat)
I've been eating raw veggies a lot. Been drinking veggie blends. But I need protein. I just need it. I've been tired.. So I've been put boiled eggs in some of my salads, or sometimes cheese. I'm also chowing down on walnuts/cashews/almonds.
And I'm still drinking the Whey protein drink, though not as much. Maybe once a day instead of 3 times.
Anyway, I'm dropping weight too fast. I don't want this. I knew this would happen
Is it the stress hormone in my body that makes my metabolism so intensely quick?? That makes me crap fall out of my ass, with little shape? That makes my breath smell like farts?
AND Why, for the last month, have there been red dots all over my body, mostly on my abdomen? Could putting a couple drops of grapefruit seed extract into the Waterpik do this??? I don't know. I don't know anything.
My question is, what is the least smelly, offensive fat that I can consume to keep the weight on?? Ice cream? I don't know. I feel like cheese is not as offensive as animal flesh, so as I said, I've been putting that into my salads.
What I've been eating has been lots of spinach, carrots, eggplant, cucumbers, nuts... It's not enough.
I've also been eating brown rice, though am trying to replace as many meals as I can with veggies,and have been making veggie blends for beverages.
Also, I've stopped taking the digestive enzymes.. the Betaine HCL.. They didn't seem to do much of anything for the months I've been taking them! Argh.. Every time I try something the results are flaky, inconclusive...
So yes. Please, tell me the least odor producing fats I can eat, preferably non animal, but I don't know. .. I'm almost at the point of going on the McDonalds diet, just because diet doesn't seem to make much of a difference, and I want that weight back. I reached my max, 60kilos around December. I'm now about 53/54kilos, with clothes on.
I've lost about 3 kilos just by going vegetarian..... Help me. I want to continue doing this, (no idea if it helps.. I had a reaction a few days ago, I feel like I have less mucus in my throat)
I've been eating raw veggies a lot. Been drinking veggie blends. But I need protein. I just need it. I've been tired.. So I've been put boiled eggs in some of my salads, or sometimes cheese. I'm also chowing down on walnuts/cashews/almonds.
And I'm still drinking the Whey protein drink, though not as much. Maybe once a day instead of 3 times.
Anyway, I'm dropping weight too fast. I don't want this. I knew this would happen
AND Why, for the last month, have there been red dots all over my body, mostly on my abdomen? Could putting a couple drops of grapefruit seed extract into the Waterpik do this??? I don't know. I don't know anything.
My question is, what is the least smelly, offensive fat that I can consume to keep the weight on?? Ice cream? I don't know. I feel like cheese is not as offensive as animal flesh, so as I said, I've been putting that into my salads.
What I've been eating has been lots of spinach, carrots, eggplant, cucumbers, nuts... It's not enough.
I've also been eating brown rice, though am trying to replace as many meals as I can with veggies,and have been making veggie blends for beverages.
Also, I've stopped taking the digestive enzymes.. the Betaine HCL.. They didn't seem to do much of anything for the months I've been taking them! Argh.. Every time I try something the results are flaky, inconclusive...
So yes. Please, tell me the least odor producing fats I can eat, preferably non animal, but I don't know. .. I'm almost at the point of going on the McDonalds diet, just because diet doesn't seem to make much of a difference, and I want that weight back. I reached my max, 60kilos around December. I'm now about 53/54kilos, with clothes on.