Page 1 of 1
Post nasal drip caused by lymph blockage?
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:42 am
by George80
Does anyone here have experience with post nasal drip and has recognized also swollen lymph nodes?
I have one sided PND with clear mucus, and I had a tonsilitis on this side years ago. Since then I have a swollen lymph node. The "alternative" doc told me, it's clearly a matter of lymph flow.
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am
by mike987
I've always had swollen lymph nodes, (down in the crotch area too)
The one time a doc said anything about it, he considered it might be because I'm thin, so they're more apparent.
Bah.
So yeah, I'm starting to think this as well. Do the adenoid tonsils release backed up lymph fluid? It could be emptying all that shit right to the throat area.
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm
by George80
So my theory is: The tonsilitis I had resulted in a hard lymph node next to my jaw. The fluids cannot flow an the sinuses try to detox the body instead, by producing PND.
I have this vacuum pump for my tonsils (roeder device). Sometimes when I use it on my left tonsil, a lot of mucus is released from my left maxillary sinus. Kind of strange. There must be some doc dealing with this stuff.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 pm
by Jimi Stein