New diet, what do you think?
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm
Hey guys, since doctors are useless I've decided it is in my own hands to take care of this thing. I start working in an office for the summer in 3 weeks, and I REALLY need to tame this nasal odor.
Diet: Meat, veggies, fruits, and nuts. (The Paleo diet)
Of course, I'll be cutting down on the fruits due to the sugar content. I'm basically cutting almost all sugar, dairy, and processed foods out of my diet.
Breakfast: Veggie shake with pea protein powder, eggs, maybe some fruit
Lunch and dinner would include a combo of veggies, and meat (chicken/beef).
Snacks: Nuts, fruits, plain greek yogurt (no sugar, little lactose).
Taking probiotics, and various other supplements.
What do you guys think? I can't put myself through the entire candida diet because 1) I do not want to lose my physique that has taken years to build, and 2) I'm already at my ideal weight. Is this good enough to begin fighting candida?
Diet: Meat, veggies, fruits, and nuts. (The Paleo diet)
Of course, I'll be cutting down on the fruits due to the sugar content. I'm basically cutting almost all sugar, dairy, and processed foods out of my diet.
Breakfast: Veggie shake with pea protein powder, eggs, maybe some fruit
Lunch and dinner would include a combo of veggies, and meat (chicken/beef).
Snacks: Nuts, fruits, plain greek yogurt (no sugar, little lactose).
Taking probiotics, and various other supplements.
What do you guys think? I can't put myself through the entire candida diet because 1) I do not want to lose my physique that has taken years to build, and 2) I'm already at my ideal weight. Is this good enough to begin fighting candida?