Page 1 of 1
Lactose Intolerance the Cause???
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm
by Shit4Breath
As of today I'm thinking my inability to digest milk is the cause of my bad breath. As I stated I'm starting a fast really soon so I'm trying to eat up everything in my fridge so my house is completely free of food which makes it easier to go through my fast. Anyway, yesterday for breakfast I ate an egg, cheese, and sausage bisuit. Then for lunch I'd eating a frozen pizza and later for dinner ate more of the frozen pizza. I also had a bunch of ice cream sundane cones maybe like 4 all throughout the day and I still have a bunch left to get rid of (I hate to just throw food away). Anyways later that night I began feeling really toxic. When I sweated I had a toxic smell under my under arms. I woke up this morning feeling even more toxic I can't help but to think all that undigested milk sugar inside of me. Does anyone else experience this when eating alot of cheese.
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 pm
by deebo
there are so many ingredients in processed foods. Maybe try just milk for a day to see if lactose is the culprit. A few skunkhugs skype group members swear by lactase supplements in helping digest dairy .
Fats in excess can make my BO wayy worse ,maybe thats it . Usually lactase deficiency symptoms are gastric related .
hopemovo.com
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:38 am
by Shit4Breath
My diet does suck I'm always eating frozen foods because I don't cook, so I know I'm really toxic which is why I can't wait for this extended break from food. Because my diet mostly consist of processed foods I'm pretty sure it was all the dairy. I don't really get bloating or gassy any more from it bcause of triphala but I do get the STENCH thickened saliva and extra white tongue.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 pm
by aues
According to H2-test I do have lactose intolerance. Not a severe case.
DNA-Analysis shows it has to be secondary lactose intolerance:
C/T 13910: CT
G/A 22018: GA
Vegan lifestyle doesn't seem to change my bad breath problem.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:59 pm
by deebo
Shit4Breath wrote:My diet does suck I'm always eating frozen foods because I don't cook, so I know I'm really toxic which is why I can't wait for this extended break from food. Because my diet mostly consist of processed foods I'm pretty sure it was all the dairy. I don't really get bloating or gassy any more from it bcause of triphala but I do get the STENCH thickened saliva and extra white tongue.
I was given Trifal by my Homeopath at the medical clinic , she wrote that it was habit forming , but 4B you are right that it isn't . I need to order a bunch of it .=) Where did you get yours if I may ask ?
Wen youve done the lemon cleanse you should find that your physical cravings for junk are gone . its a great way to reset dietary habits i find. At least when i did fruitarian diet . crazy cravings left after 3 weeks but i was getting my calories so...
Hopemovo.com
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:12 pm
by Shit4Breath
I got the powdered form from vitacost it is super cheap but probably any whole food store sell it but its sold under the name triphala. I've decided to start my master cleanse today I just couldn't wait any longer. It is 3pm eastern time where im from and i am not hungary at all yet. I've done the master cleanse before and it really does reset your food cravings. I only wanted fruits and veggies something crunchy to chew on when i last did it. With the triphala, raw honey, and weekly liver flushes added to 40 days of cleansing im hoping to more intensely reset and strengthen my colon and essentially detox more effectively.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:54 pm
by deebo
hmm , how come every body lives on East Coast =/ . you guys must have tons of opportunity to meetup for support over there .
anyways, did you notice odor relief during last cleanse ? bet you lost lots of body fat /muscle .
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:30 am
by Shit4Breath
I didn't do the cleanse long enough to get any significant results on my bb but it did seem as though it was alot less screeching and room filling. A good 3-10 day master cleanse is great for healthy individuals looking to rid a little toxins. But if you start out way too toxic to begin with a 30+ day cleanse is needed. The furthest a person can do this cleanse 60 days. but I'm hoping by me incorparting the flush I can detox alittle quicker.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 am
by aues
deebo wrote:there are so many ingredients in processed foods. Maybe try just milk for a day to see if lactose is the culprit.
There's also a very common hydrogen breath test to determine whether you have got lactose intolerance or not. In case this test says that you have got lactose intolerance (it also shows you the severity) i'd recommend to get a DNA-test which says whether or not you have primary lactose intolerance.
In my case the hydrogen breath test said that i am lactose intolerant to a certain degree and the DNA-test said that it has to be the secondary type, because if it were the primary type I wouldn't have these genes.
Secondary lactose intolerance means something went wrong at some time in your body!
Now I try to find out what it is that went wrong. First guess: Maybe I don't just have a lactose intolerance but also another (but maybe linked) problem to gluten, wheat or something else.
Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:34 am
by Shit4Breath
I'm hopingI kick this bb in the BUTT!!!

Today i decided to do vitamin c flushing with my master cleanse instead of salt water. I intially thought of this because vitamin c powder is easier for me to get down then salt water, ugh! (I prefer sour over super salty) But now that I've had several bowel movements and can literally smell the toxins I realze I will detox alot quicker not to mention kill candida will doing the flush. The smell of toxins coming through my pores and in my bm's are really getting me excited....Sounds crazy, huh? But i'd rather them out then in, lol!
Here's a list of detox stages I've copy + pasted
Stage 1 (Day 1 To Day 2)
On the first day of fasting, the blood sugar level drops below 70 mg/dl. To restore the blood to the normal glucose level, liver glycogen is converted to glucose and released into the blood. This reserve is enough for half a day. The body then reduces the basal metabolic rate (BMR). The rate of internal chemical activity in resting tissue is lowered to conserve energy. The heart slows and blood pressure is reduced. Glycogen is pulled from the muscle causing some weakness. The first wave of cleansing is usually the worst.
Headaches, dizziness, nausea, bad breath, glazed eyes and a heavily coated tongue are signs of the first stage of cleansing. Hunger can be the most intense in this period unless the enema is used which quickly assists the body into the fasting state by ending digestion in the colon.
Stage 2 (Day 3 To Day 7)
Fats, composed of transformed fatty acids, are broken down to release glycerol from the gliceride molecules and are converted to glucose. The skin may become oily as rancid oils are purged from the body. People with problem-free skin may have a few days of pimples or even a boil. A pallid complexion is also a sign of waste in the blood. Ketones are formed by the incomplete oxidation of fats. It is suspected that the ketones in the blood suppress the appetite by affecting the food-satiety center in the hypothalamus. You may feel hungry for the first few days of the fast. This effect is temporary. The desire to eat will disappear. Lack of hunger may last 40 to 60 days, depending on whether you are on water or juice.
The body embraces the fast and the digestive system is able to take a much-needed rest, focusing all of its energies on cleansing and healing. White blood cell and immune system activity increases. You may feel pain in your lungs. The cleansing organs and the lungs are in the process of being repaired. Periodically, the lymphatic system expels mucoid matter through the nose or throat. The volume excreted of this yellow-colored mucus can be shocking. The sinuses go through periods of being clogged, then will totally clear. The breath is still foul and the tongue coated. Within the intestine, the colon is being repaired and impacted feces on the intestinal wall start to loosen.
Stage 3 (Day 8 to Day 15)
On the latter part of an extended fast, you can experience enhanced energy, clear-mindedness and feel better than you have felt since childhood. On the downside, old injuries may become irritated and painful. This is a result of the body's increased ability to heal during fasting. If you had broken your arm 10 years before, there is scar tissue around the break. At the time of the break, the body's ability to heal was directly related to lifestyle. If you lived on a junk-food diet, the body's natural healing ability was compromised.
During fasting, the body's healing process is at optimum efficiency. As the body scours for dead or damaged tissue, the lymphocytes enter the older, damaged tissue secreting substances to dissolve the damaged cells. These substances irritate the nerves in the surrounding region and cause a reoccurrence of aches from previously injured areas that may have disappeared years earlier. The pain is good as the body is completing the healing process. The muscles may become tight and sore due to toxin irritation. The legs can be the worst affected, as toxins accumulate in the legs. Cankers are common in this stage due to the excessive bacteria in the mouth. Daily gargling with salt and water will prevent or heal cankers.
Stage 4 (Day 16 to Day 30)
The body is completely adapted to the fasting process. There is more energy and clarity of mind. Cleansing periods can be short with many days of feeling good in between. There are days when the tongue is pink and the breath is fresh. The healing work of the organs is being completed. After the detoxification mechanisms have removed the causative agent or render it harmless, the body works at maximum capacity in tissue proliferation to replace damaged tissue. While a short fast will reduce the symptoms, a longer fast can completely heal. Homeostatic balance is at optimum levels. The lymphatic system is clean except for a rare discharge of mucus through the nose or throat. After day 20, the mind is affected. Heightened clarity and emotional balance are felt at this time. Memory and concentration improve.
Stage 5 (Breaking the Fast)
The sticky, toxic, mucoid coating on the intestinal wall is loose, and the first meal frees it from the intestinal wall. Toxins enter the blood through the colon. The gallbladder dumps its waste in a heavy discharge of bile. This can cause an instant bowel movement upon eating followed by intense diarrhea. If the symptoms are too uncomfortable, an enema will help
Time To Quit
Are you constantly hungry? Do you constantly lack energy, even after The Master Cleanse Diet? Are you always dizzy or light headed? Does your body lack the nutrition it needs to sustain itself? If this is the case, then its time to end The Master Cleanse; its time to proceed with the Ease-Out without delay.
If you feel there is nothing else to cleanse, you feel a natural high, and you can’t get any healthier than this, then it is time to Ease-Out.
Continue On
Is your skin breaking out? Do you still have headaches? Is your tongue turning white? Are you coughing up mucous? Do you still have bad breath? These are signs that you are still in the process of detoxification. You are still flushing out harmful toxins in your body. If this is the case, you must continue with The Master Cleanse Diet.
If you feel you can still go on, and there is much more you have to accomplish, then by all means, continue on with The Master Cleanse Diet.