Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible "Big Guns" Therapy For Fresh Breath Maint

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
katman
Total Newbie

Possible "Big Guns" Therapy For Fresh Breath Maint

Post by katman »

Disclaimer. I'm not a doctor, so any advice I give is my own experience. First, I found a good way using the CLOSys product which really works, for me anyway. 2 caps in the morning and I'm good to go the whole day, plus a lot of fresh bottled water.

The second thing which really helped me with candida control was 35% food grade hydro pyroxide that I got at a good health food store. Now this stuff comes in a dark glass bottle and can be tricky using it. First, if you spill it on your skin, you must keep away from pets and children, use thick rubber gloves when handling it, because if you do, your skin will turn white and burn. But the secret to using this stuff is beginning with 1-2-3 drops in 1 quart of water. Then build it up. UNDER NO CASE, NEVER, EVER DRINK PURE 35% HP OUT OF THE BOTTLE STRAIGHT WITHOUT DILUTING IT. You sip it and it tastes like BLEACH. But soon you will feel a nice warm feeling of well being. Pure oxy, that will kill germs and freshen your breath. It may take several treatments, but it can be really good. Drugstore HP at 3% and all the toothpastes with HP just don't have the power to really do much. Also, you must be absolutely sure of the source or health store that sells you pure 35% food grade HP. It ain't cheap, but one bottle will last you 1-5 years!! I love this stuff and my cat knocked over the bottle which was almost empty, so time to get another one.

Now this is what helped me and it may or may not work for you. But do some research online about this amazing product and see if it might be an answer for you. katman :o [/i]