Your Email Address:

First Name:

TO EVERYONE: Please post picture of your tongue in here

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aues
Master

TO EVERYONE: Please post picture of your tongue in here

Post by aues »

Hello,

in order to solve our problem it might be a good idea to upload pictures of our tongues here.
If you want to get rid of your problem it could help you to classify your problem.

PLEASE don't make pictures of your tongue after eating because foods can change the appearance of your tongue coating.

Best time to make a picture after teeth- and tongue-brushing, sleeping and waking up.

I want to start:
Picture was taken directly after waking up.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Recently, whether it's because of the lufenuron, or the Closys I've been gargling, my tongue has stayed pink for quite a long time.. Still, the breath and sour saliva seems to remain.

I don't know if tongue coating has any relation.

BTW, if you guys have cavities, filling them may reduce your tongue coating.. Did for me. My coating was significantly reduced after having my old metal fillings replaced..
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Mike; have you tested Lufenuron? Can you recommend or is it a waste of money?
StayStrong

Post by StayStrong »

mike987 wrote:Recently, whether it's because of the lufenuron, or the Closys I've been gargling, my tongue has stayed pink for quite a long time.. Still, the breath and sour saliva seems to remain.

I don't know if tongue coating has any relation.

BTW, if you guys have cavities, filling them may reduce your tongue coating.. Did for me. My coating was significantly reduced after having my old metal fillings replaced..
Hi Mike
Did you replace the fillings with white ones?
was it expensive?
x
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

MissPretty wrote:Mike; have you tested Lufenuron? Can you recommend or is it a waste of money?
It's been almost a week maybe I took the third (last) dose of Lufenuron.
I'm not sure if it's done anything, but the idea is it stays in your body doing it's thing for two weeks after the last dose. I;ll let you know if things improve.

Meanwhile, I've been a vegetarian for going on 3 weeks or so, and that's probably helping me quite a bit, though I haven't had the nerve to really go all out.... But today, despite occasionally sensing this weird BB smell (I'm not ready to assume it was me, it wasn't the backdraft I usually get.. just some weird BB kind of smell. Unpleasant, but can't confirm it was me.

Anyway, I didn't get any obvious reactions today in class, where I would typically expect them. I can't confirm anything really, except I enjoyed myself much more in class today because I saw no reactions. There was a couple seconds where someone put their hands over their nose, but they might have been sniffing and picking their nose or something. I'm not going to obsess about it.

StayStrong wrote:Hi Mike
Did you replace the fillings with white ones?
was it expensive?
x
Yes. The dentist pointed out that there were a couple cavities in some old metal fillings, so he drilled those out. Later he did another area, and later yet, I just asked to have all the metal fillings replaced, though it may not have been necessary.

Dentistry, along with all other healthcare in Japan is waaaay cheaper than in the US, but I think I had all my fillings replaced for about 30 to 40 dollars.

Metal fillings, and I think even the resin fillings, don't last much more than a decade or so apparently, so if you have fillings from when you were a child, they should probably be replaced.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic