Page 1 of 1

bb under control

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:34 pm
by clara0
Hi guys , sorry for not posting for awhile ...in fact I did not want to post about repeated topics. my bb is under control, I don't claim to find any cure etc at all because at least in my case after trying like 100 different ways & remedies if not more I believe there is no instant cure out there.what I am doing these days are:


1)trying to eat healthy, no fast food or fried food...eating primarily boiled stuff instead...still I noticed that sth like eggs give me shit breath.but diet will not work by itself.

2) taking garlic tablets every single day, normal dosage is 2 but I take 1 each day to avoid low blood pressure and garlic smell. and I try to put as much garlic powder and onions as I can in my food without smelling bad especially on the weekend when I can handle the it better.I am also taking cinnamon & turmeric in my food every days as much as I can.

3) I put a bottle of salty boiled water in my bag and whenever I go to the toilet I pour it in my hand and breath it in to my nose like the normal sinus wash. I do it several times during the day with a little amount of water each time.

4) I am using a herbal nose drop (made of garlic extract etc) 2,3 times before bed and in the morning when I blow the runny nose I see some yellow/green stuff comes out.(in past it never happened and every time the mucus was clear)

These ways are helping me to keep the sinuses clean at least for a few hours before I get home from work and I really saw improvements in people behaviors at work.Still I am planning to see an ENT in like 2 month to see what he says (he is the 7th one during the last few months and maybe the last one because I am run out of money and hope for the docs)

hope it helps even a little :)

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:05 am
by Virtuous Viking
Non-fat yogurt too is very helpful, at least for me. I think most of us suffer bb due to a weakened immune system and its inability to fight off sulfuric bacteria in the mouth and perhaps the stomach. Staying off fried foods and sugar and eating healthy as you said is a great way to boost your immune system. Drinking ginger tea helps too.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm
by deebo
thank you for posting your update Clara . It will be interesting to see what your ENT finds .

I noticed the same thing sometimes after sinus rinsing . Docs say green and yellow can be sign of infection and sometimes i notice that Too .

Please keep us posted ,its Always good to hear from you .


hopemovo.com

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm
by clara0
I will update for sure , I did not do the sinus/nose rinse yesterday and today I noticed that the my saliva smells bad again now I am sure that the infection drops from there in to my throat/tongue and causes bb.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:20 pm
by Shit4Breath
I hear ppl complaining of their saliva smelling bad and some even complaining of bad smelling snot. But interesting enough my saliva doesn't smell at all if I spit in my hand or rub my hands on my teeth, gums, and tongue there is no smell. Neither is my nasal discharge smelly and it is clear not milky or yellow. Yet I still have bb and nasal odor. I wonder if there's other like me or do all of you have smelly saliva.

Note: One thing I do notice is that when I do the lick wrist test it does smell stinky. Not like poo but like hot dragon breath. But I don't think it's the saliva itself but the residuals of bacteria deep in my tongue.

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am
by clara0
Shit4Breath wrote:I hear ppl complaining of their saliva smelling bad and some even complaining of bad smelling snot. But interesting enough my saliva doesn't smell at all if I spit in my hand or rub my hands on my teeth, gums, and tongue there is no smell. Neither is my nasal discharge smelly and it is clear not milky or yellow. Yet I still have bb and nasal odor. I wonder if there's other like me or do all of you have smelly saliva.

Note: One thing I do notice is that when I do the lick wrist test it does smell stinky. Not like poo but like hot dragon breath. But I don't think it's the saliva itself but the residuals of bacteria deep in my tongue.
In my experience it depends on the root of your bb, if your bb is from the stomach for example the saliva smells normal but if it comes from the sinuses saliva smells bad because the discharge drops from the sinuses on the back of the tongue, in my case when my saliva smells normal I dont have bb and when it smells horrible I have the worst bb.

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 pm
by danger
i have tried a test recently

as soon as i wake up i spit some saliva from the back of my throat on my hand and rub my hands together until it dries and then i smell my hand it always stinks

if i do the exact same thing throughout the day i get hardly any odour, if any

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm
by kite
Thanks Clara for sharing your experience.
Could you please share whats the herbal nose drop (made of garlic extract etc) is you are using.

Thanks