Where to get metronidazole?
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm
As some people seem to be permanently cured I'd like to know how to get metronidazole?
As I don't have H.Pylori or other medical conditions that officially might be seen as serious I don't believe it would be easy to find a doctor who would give me a prescription.
There are some dubious online pharmacies who claim to sell medicine like metronidazole without prescription. I don't want to risk taking dangerous stuff. Furthermore I don't want to get in conflict with law if possible.
As I don't have H.Pylori or other medical conditions that officially might be seen as serious I don't believe it would be easy to find a doctor who would give me a prescription.
There are some dubious online pharmacies who claim to sell medicine like metronidazole without prescription. I don't want to risk taking dangerous stuff. Furthermore I don't want to get in conflict with law if possible.