THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Terrible Tonsil Stone Taste
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Terrible Tonsil Stone Taste
I've noticed that sometimes when I swallow food or drink I have this horrible sulphuric taste in my mouth. Also, when I gargle and spit out the smell is just WOW. Is this a sign that I need to get my tonsils removed or is this normal at all?
I always used to have that tonsil stone taste in my throat.
I had been living with it so long that I never even recognized it until I became aware of BB, which lead me to realizing the nature of my tonsils.
The taste in the throat I wouldn't call sulfuric, though it was definitely the tonsil stones. After brushing my mouth out completely, I would be free from the taste until evening, when it started feeling heavy back there and having a taste.
Anyway, after getting the tonsils out, I never had such a thing again.
Still, the BB persists, years after having the tonsils removed. Recently though, I feel it must have been dramatically reduced... it must be.. I used to see nose covering all the time. The last couple weeks, not so much.
I had been living with it so long that I never even recognized it until I became aware of BB, which lead me to realizing the nature of my tonsils.
The taste in the throat I wouldn't call sulfuric, though it was definitely the tonsil stones. After brushing my mouth out completely, I would be free from the taste until evening, when it started feeling heavy back there and having a taste.
Anyway, after getting the tonsils out, I never had such a thing again.
Still, the BB persists, years after having the tonsils removed. Recently though, I feel it must have been dramatically reduced... it must be.. I used to see nose covering all the time. The last couple weeks, not so much.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.