Page 1 of 1

YOUNGEST CHILD AND BB?

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 am
by Virtuous Viking
I read somewhere that there's a higher chance of a child getting obscure diseases/genetic defect and possibly bb the more babies a mother has. Are any of us here the youngest child?

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 am
by Virtuous Viking
I'm the youngest of five.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm
by MissPretty
I'm the youngest

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm
by ThisSucks
I am the oldest...

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm
by heregoesnothing
I'm the youngest out of 4.... one isn't alive anymore and I've never met him but my other siblings don't have BB. Just me. Although my brother does have a strong body odor at times.....interesting.

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
by danger
i am the youngest of 4. i have noticed occasional BB on all 3 of my siblings at some point but it was just normal BB and certainly not chronic

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm
by MrDoubleB
I am the youngest of 3, but don't you think this problem is random?

I mean if you are unlucky, you have it. You don't need to be lucky to not have it though, cause I only thin a small percentage of people have this problem.

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 am
by hope4now
Youngest of three. The age of the mother might be a factor. My mother was 40 when she had me.

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 pm
by male_bb
yeah..i am the youngest..

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm
by kite
yes i am the youngest of 4 tooo

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm
by aues
I'm also the youngest of four.
Tonsillectomy diminished my problem and metronidazole solved it permanently (hopefully for good).