Page 1 of 1

How many of you have low self-esteem?

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 pm
by coconuthead
If so, do you think it comes from having bad breath?

Re: How many of you have low self-esteem?

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 pm
by deebo
coconuthead wrote:If so, do you think it comes from having bad breath?
please elaborate .
viewtopic.php?t=4606&highlight=
bb is obviously a cause of a low self image socially .

Do you mean to ask if there is a physiological connection ?


hopemovo.com

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm
by halitosisux
This is a good question. For me I think it's a bit of both. I definitely have a low self-esteem and low-self worth which stems right back to my childhood. If I had a higher opinion of myself from the start, then I don't think bad breath would ever have taken over my life quite so devastatingly as it did.

Having bad breath only added to the low self image I already had.

Some people fixate on things like bad breath or their body in some way (like with anorexia) as a way of indirectly avoiding deep insecurities and anxieties they feel inside. A bit like throwing a spanner into your own works. I think I definitely fall into that category of person.

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm
by Tibya
At present, my low self esteem is due to BB. And my personality is that I let people easily ride all over me. That hurts