Your Email Address:

First Name:

answered prayer

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

answered prayer

Post by pagmic2 »

After brushing what I thought was all the way around the back teeth, and using an upward motion to expel any bacteria below the gumline, and after flossing with the semi-circle to get around each tooth's corners, I used my fingernail to pick below the gumline at the corner of the back bottom molar, and the tip of my fingernail smelled like bad breath, and after cleaning it my mouth was way fresher. So God showed me I need to find a way to clean that pocket where my toothbrush and floss can't reach. I'm also gonna try rinsing with apple cider vinegar as that kills anaerobic bacteria or something. One thing God showed me a while ago is to use your fingers and fingernails to search the entire mouth and pharynx to see where the bad smelling bacteria are coming from. For example, if you use your thumb to press upward behind the uvula into the nasal cavity, you can smell the postnasal drip bacteria on your thumb...if you haven't rinsed your sinuses for a while and have post nasal drip problems. Don't ever give up searching, and Jesus will show you if you truly worship Him. In Christ, Mike

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I would be more inclined to worship Jesus if he showed me the problem now.

Also, you've had many prayers answered by God, yet, you still have BB.
What's he waiting for, won't he just give you the answer already??

YOU make some good points though. You didn't need God to tell you that. You came up with it yourself. Good job :)
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

sounds like your problem may stem at least partially (if not fully) from peridontal disease (aka gum disease). go to a dentist and get properly treated for it - it's worth the money if it means it will help your breath.
shmooze

Re: answered prayer

Post by shmooze »

pagmic2 wrote:After brushing what I thought was all the way around the back teeth, and using an upward motion to expel any bacteria below the gumline, and after flossing with the semi-circle to get around each tooth's corners, I used my fingernail to pick below the gumline at the corner of the back bottom molar, and the tip of my fingernail smelled like bad breath, and after cleaning it my mouth was way fresher. So God showed me I need to find a way to clean that pocket where my toothbrush and floss can't reach. I'm also gonna try rinsing with apple cider vinegar as that kills anaerobic bacteria or something. One thing God showed me a while ago is to use your fingers and fingernails to search the entire mouth and pharynx to see where the bad smelling bacteria are coming from. For example, if you use your thumb to press upward behind the uvula into the nasal cavity, you can smell the postnasal drip bacteria on your thumb...if you haven't rinsed your sinuses for a while and have post nasal drip problems. Don't ever give up searching, and Jesus will show you if you truly worship Him. In Christ, Mike
removing wisdom teeth to cure halithosis is an argoument well know

viewtopic.php?t=1358

Be blessed brother
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic