THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Probiotic Brands available in india

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
male_bb
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Probiotic Brands available in india

Post by male_bb »

Hi

I have recently started consuming Yakult (a probiotic). As few on this forum have found solution to there bad breath problem by consumption of probitiocs.

I have problem here. Next week onwards, I will be staying in my company guest house for a couple of months. We don't have a refrigerator in the guesthouse. So I wont be able to refrigerate Yakult.

Is any1 aware of some alternative probiotic brands available in India which can be consumed on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗