Something has helped to some degree. Here's what I've done..
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 pm
My breath is definitely better than it was.
I'm don't think I'm cured (still have seen some reactions.. still get dry mouth), but there has been an improvement, I'm sure of it.. I used to get reactions everyday...
Now I don't know if it's because I've been working with people who have become able to withstand my BB better, or that I've become a pro at keeping my breath out of people's faces, or actually because it's not nearly as offensive as it was... Again, I've had a couple days where I thought I was getting some reactions.. comments.. but yeah, it used to be worse, I feel....
Anyway, here's what I've done:
- Took a dose of Lufenuron .. No side effects. Can't say if it did a thing or not.. Considering a second order just in case.
- Have been dripping some grape fruit seed extract into my Water Pik.
I don't know if this is having an effect either... I still have red dots all over my body, particularly my bust, ever since starting it though... Now it's either the grape fruit seed extract causing it, or the laundry detergent my room mate has been using.. Both started around the same time I noticed it. In any case, I'm getting sick of it. I've had these dots all over me for a month.. it's a concern.
- Have been Vegetarian for over a month. First week I dropped a lot of weight, so I added cheese to the diet.. Now, I'm adding milk too (as of today).. Dairy doesn't really seem to be an offender here.... Before I went vegetarian though, I was still eating ridiculously healthy.. I had dropped it down to no meats except chicken, and still didn't see the results I have after having gone vegetarian.
I eat two kinds of main meals.. 1. Frozen vegetables and cheese with brown rice on top and 2. Big Salad (carrots, cucumbers, spinach, walnuts, raisins, apple vinegar.. honestly feel like eating vinegar everyday keeps my mouth cleaner)
Oh, I'll also eat a big bowl of plain oatmeal with raisins/walnuts every couple days. Other than the oats, I still stay away from gluten.
I also blend vegetables including fruits like bananas, avocados, prunes.. If I'm not eating a meal, I'm snacking on carrots, walnuts/almonds/cashews.
On a rare occasion, I'll throw some eggs into the salad.
- CloSYS Mouthwash and Toothpaste. I don't think the toothpaste does much. I don't use it everyday.. I like to mix up my toothpastes..
But I've been gargling the Cloysis every day for the last few weeks... I don't know if this is stopping my BB, but it really does make my mouth feel clean and stay clean for a long time... If this is what's doing the trick, I pray it doesn't lose its effectiveness. Having tried all kinds of stupid mouthwashes, I gotta say, this is probably the best I've ever used. Maybe the vegetarian diet keeps the bacteria at bay and the closys beats them down further, but I've never felt this positive about a mouthwash before. I'm not convinced it's the second coming of christ, but I think I'd recommend a try.
Also, that acidity in my saliva I always complained about.. Still have that every once in awhile, but not ALL the time like it used to be... Maybe I just can't break down animal flesh? I don't know..
Oh, I'm also taking Vitamin B12, Iron, Vitamin C, and Serotonin Supplements, but these are to keep my energy up and my mood good.
Well, what do you think.. Anyone else try vegetarian? Btw, it's a pretty raw diet. I don't cook anything except rice and on occasion I'll boil eggs. I'll heat up oats and vegetables in the microwave.
I'm don't think I'm cured (still have seen some reactions.. still get dry mouth), but there has been an improvement, I'm sure of it.. I used to get reactions everyday...
Now I don't know if it's because I've been working with people who have become able to withstand my BB better, or that I've become a pro at keeping my breath out of people's faces, or actually because it's not nearly as offensive as it was... Again, I've had a couple days where I thought I was getting some reactions.. comments.. but yeah, it used to be worse, I feel....
Anyway, here's what I've done:
- Took a dose of Lufenuron .. No side effects. Can't say if it did a thing or not.. Considering a second order just in case.
- Have been dripping some grape fruit seed extract into my Water Pik.
I don't know if this is having an effect either... I still have red dots all over my body, particularly my bust, ever since starting it though... Now it's either the grape fruit seed extract causing it, or the laundry detergent my room mate has been using.. Both started around the same time I noticed it. In any case, I'm getting sick of it. I've had these dots all over me for a month.. it's a concern.
- Have been Vegetarian for over a month. First week I dropped a lot of weight, so I added cheese to the diet.. Now, I'm adding milk too (as of today).. Dairy doesn't really seem to be an offender here.... Before I went vegetarian though, I was still eating ridiculously healthy.. I had dropped it down to no meats except chicken, and still didn't see the results I have after having gone vegetarian.
I eat two kinds of main meals.. 1. Frozen vegetables and cheese with brown rice on top and 2. Big Salad (carrots, cucumbers, spinach, walnuts, raisins, apple vinegar.. honestly feel like eating vinegar everyday keeps my mouth cleaner)
Oh, I'll also eat a big bowl of plain oatmeal with raisins/walnuts every couple days. Other than the oats, I still stay away from gluten.
I also blend vegetables including fruits like bananas, avocados, prunes.. If I'm not eating a meal, I'm snacking on carrots, walnuts/almonds/cashews.
On a rare occasion, I'll throw some eggs into the salad.
- CloSYS Mouthwash and Toothpaste. I don't think the toothpaste does much. I don't use it everyday.. I like to mix up my toothpastes..
But I've been gargling the Cloysis every day for the last few weeks... I don't know if this is stopping my BB, but it really does make my mouth feel clean and stay clean for a long time... If this is what's doing the trick, I pray it doesn't lose its effectiveness. Having tried all kinds of stupid mouthwashes, I gotta say, this is probably the best I've ever used. Maybe the vegetarian diet keeps the bacteria at bay and the closys beats them down further, but I've never felt this positive about a mouthwash before. I'm not convinced it's the second coming of christ, but I think I'd recommend a try.
Also, that acidity in my saliva I always complained about.. Still have that every once in awhile, but not ALL the time like it used to be... Maybe I just can't break down animal flesh? I don't know..
Oh, I'm also taking Vitamin B12, Iron, Vitamin C, and Serotonin Supplements, but these are to keep my energy up and my mood good.
Well, what do you think.. Anyone else try vegetarian? Btw, it's a pretty raw diet. I don't cook anything except rice and on occasion I'll boil eggs. I'll heat up oats and vegetables in the microwave.