Hello
Apologies in advance if this has been covered before!
I have suffered with bad breath for many years. For the past 2 months I have been using diluted hydrogen peroxide in a waterpik every morning along with my usual routine. This seems to be working for me and I haven't been noticing the usual reactions you get from people when they are close to you. For the first time in years people have talked to me right in front of my face so it isn't a placebo.
If this continue to work for me I would have thought it suggests that I have bacteria deep below the gum line that normal flossing etc doesn't help.
Has anyone else had similar success or remember on here anyone who has?
Would a deep clean/root planing or similar be of benefit to me along with some sort of antibacterial treatment into the gums? I regularly visit the dental hygienist and so far regular cleaning at the dentist hasn't helped.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
-
J123456789
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:55 am
- Gender:
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
Hey there, how are you doing? Is it still working for you?
Re: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
If there is a bacteria down deep below the gum line (that is a very valid cause of chronic halitosis) then you need to consult a dentist and go through what's called "DEEP CLEANING", and be done with it once and for all.
Then every six months, you will need to go to the dentist for regular cleaning.
Then every six months, you will need to go to the dentist for regular cleaning.
-
ImTrying88
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:27 am
Re: Hydrogen peroxide waterpik/water flosser
Hi, I
I hope the treatment is still working for you,
Do you mix the hydrogen peroxide with water? Also, what’s your regular routine?
I hope the treatment is still working for you,
Do you mix the hydrogen peroxide with water? Also, what’s your regular routine?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.