Page 1 of 1

Vitamin C will stop your bb

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 pm
by ztransforms
Megadoses of vit C stop bad breath easily.

Load up on the stuff and you'll see your skin get better, your mouth taste neutral and people stop covering their noses.

You'll know you "overdosed" temporarily when you get the runs. Doesn't mean you have to stop there, just means that your body needs adjustment.

I take up to 10 grams or less a day.

I take one gram of vit C every time I eat(right after I am done eating) to neutralize the acidity in my body.

Whenever I feel icky in my mouth during the day I suck on a 1-grammed vit C pill and the nasty taste goes away.

For comparison: one lemon has about 50 milligram of vit C so it is like eating 20 of them at one sitting if you take one gram(1000 milligram) of vit C right after you ate.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:06 pm
by ztransforms
A teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in a cup of water right before I go to sleep (one hour before/after a meal) enhances the effect.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm
by mike987
Vitamin C neutralizes acidity?

I tried the vitamin C thing a long time ago.. didn't do anything...


I wonder though.. Maybe I wasn't taking enough.. I never tried a full blown overdose...

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm
by girlie girl
Supplements

Vitamin B A deficiency of B vitamins may be the cause of your bad breath, so try taking 50 mg of niacinimide with each meal, plus a high potency B complex tablet and 50 mg of B6 once a day.

Vitamin C in divided daily doses of 1,000 to 6,000 mg will help rid the body of excess mucus and toxins that may be the cause of bad breath.

Zinc A deficiency in zinc may be another cause; take 30 to 60 mg per day. Don't take more than 15 mg. of zinc for more than a week or ten days without medical supervision as high levels of zinc can interfere with the absorption of copper.

http://www.health911.com/bad_breath

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am
by hope4now
What about mixing vitamin C powder and baking soda to use in a mouth rinse? That would neutralize the acidity while it delivers the vitamin C. Might be worth a try.

Large doses of vitamin C always make me fatigued with low energy, but I've never tried it as a mouth rinse that can be spit out.