Page 1 of 1

Portland Oregon, anyone?

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 am
by Killjoy87
I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing :). Thanks!

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 pm
by jess
I suggest that you also post your location on your profile, if that's ok with you. In case someone from your location wants to meet other members and miss your post, it'll be easier to see who's on which location

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 pm
by missjj
I'm in los angeles CA. meet ups are so difficult because i think people are afraid to show who they really are. if you are ever in la.Pls contact me

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 pm
by jess
That's true missjj. Do you mind posting your location on your profile also. If everyone does that it'll be easier to meet people in everyone's area.

Re: Portland Oregon, anyone?

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm
by deebo
Killjoy87 wrote:I am from Portland, Oregon and I am looking for someone to test out out my BB. I am 24, and open to spend an hour or two with anyone willing :). Thanks!
hey Killjoy , I think we skype'd the other day . if not i know a guy your age in PDX . Currently I'm in SEA , will be great to set up a West Coast meetup group . Friends in UK and east coast have a really good support group that meet often . WHat do you guys think about creating a list of West Coasters ? ? ?


hopemovo.org

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 am
by missjj
yes i will!!