Page 1 of 1

nullo for BO and BB

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 am
by juddgie
I just found this tablet in the net, i want to try it but does anybody heard or have tried this before.

www.nullo.com

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 am
by ThisSucks
Wow a product that can cure BO and BB? I think it can cure Cancer and AIDS too!

TS don't bother wasting your money!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 pm
by juddgie
thanks

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 pm
by Foz
Wow a product that can cure BO and BB? I think it can cure Cancer and AIDS too!
[self-interest warning below]*

While I admire your skepticism, you should do at least a little research before you give advice [Google is a good start]. The fact of the matter is that the main ingredient in Nullo, Chlorophyllin, doesn't cure cancer just as you sarcastically imply, but oddly enough, this water soluble form of Chlorophyll is very effective at cleaning toxins from your blood [also your digestive tract and perspiration].

Read the research paper linked at the bottom of the page linked below [or at least skim the proposition and conclusions]. The paper describes a scientifically valid study [with placebo] of the use of Chlorophyllin by residents in the city that suffers the world's highest incidence of liver cancer from blood toxins.

http://www.nullo.com/chlorophyllin.html
The results of the chlorophyllin intervention trial suggest that a prescriptive approach by using a safe, over-the-counter medicine can impact favorably upon the toxicokinetics of unavoidable exposures to aflatoxins and other classes of environmental carcinogens.
more here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Chlorop ... carcinogen

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2003/feb ... nt_01.html

Nullo may or may not be effective in helping you with the specific causes of your halitosis, and reporting negative results in your own personal experience would be appropriate, but your sarcasm could dissuade someone from trying a product that would otherwise be beneficial - and that would be regrettable.

Bottomline: Chlorophyllin is an effective agent at reducing body and digestive odors as well as being a powerful anti-oxidant / anti-mutagen and has been a proven beneficial dietary supplement used for those purposes for many years.

*I do financial consulting work for the Nullo company - so take anything I have to say with a grain of salt and do your own research on any questions you have about the product.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm
by deebo
Foz . I think many of us would be more than willing to participate in trials of nullo to verify its effectiveness . Please feel free to PM me regarding this .

Welcome to the forum

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 pm
by Foz
PM reply sent...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm
by MissPretty
Foz; you can not get free tests... ? Pleeeeeease... ?

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 pm
by jess
I tried this product in 07. Can't remember whether or not it helped. I'm not taking it anymore, so I'm guessing it didn't help. If you try it, plz keep us updated

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm
by caramiamine98
Copper chlorophyllin does help to reduce odours. It may not be a complete cure in and of itself but it does help some people. The US National Institutes of Health recommend it as part of the TMAU protocols so it might be worthwhile looking into even if TMAU is not your issue.