Page 1 of 1

Why parents can't smell us?

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 am
by ThisSucks
occasionally I read here that parents can't smell the BB, but other people can. What can be the cause of this?

My mother swears that she can't smell my breath (My mother never swears if she is lying). But a friend of mine told me to brush my teeth before I went to his house.

Is it because they are used to our odor?

Oh you mean mean Halitosis you!!!!!
Killing us mentally! ](*,)

Halitosis: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :twisted:

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 pm
by HigherThoughts
I don't know why your parents can't smell yours. When this first happened to me I thought they couldn't smell mine because I didn't think they would lie about this problem. But since it has been a while I start to notice things like how they act, and now I know for a fact my family is lying to me. Not only did they lie to me, but they tried to convince me it's all in my head and that I'm crazy. Because of this, I don't trust anyone anymore.

bb

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am
by exume
they can their lying all noses can smell

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 pm
by thanatos
.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 am
by kzb
HigherThoughts wrote:I don't know why your parents can't smell yours. When this first happened to me I thought they couldn't smell mine because I didn't think they would lie about this problem. But since it has been a while I start to notice things like how they act, and now I know for a fact my family is lying to me. Not only did they lie to me, but they tried to convince me it's all in my head and that I'm crazy. Because of this, I don't trust anyone anymore.
story of my life....

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm
by HigherThoughts
kzb wrote:story of my life....
Yup. I only went to 1 ENT and even he said some bs like oh my nose isn't good so I can't smell anything. So I feel like I can't even go see any doctors because I think they won't actually try to figure out what is causing this smell. I am just constantly searching online for an answer and trying a few things here and there. Some days I feel hopeless like I'm gonna be stuck this way forever.