Your Email Address:

First Name:

non-man-made-or-altered-foods

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

non-man-made-or-altered-foods

Post by pagmic2 »

I'm starting to think that corn oil and corn syrup and refined carbs like soda crackers and pasta not only coat our teeth and form plaque, but they also leave a film on our tongues and roofs of our mouths that abnormal bacteria thrive on. Today I only ate 6-grain bread, homemade without any preservatives or high fructose corn syrup, dipping it in olive oil with sea salt and red pepper flakes. It's been six hours and when I lick the back of my hand, it's obvious that my saliva isn't infected with the same smelly bacteria that are there when I eat soda crackers and pasta. Our saliva can't clear semi-natural or un-natural ingredients from our mouths, and what started me thinking about all this was the realization that First Century Israelis like Joseph probably didn't even floss...there's no mention of flossing or even brushing in the Old or New Testaments, and my brother who's a dental student said the reason they may not have had to floss is the same reason that deer don't have to brush or floss...because they aren't eating refined carbs that cause plaque. John the Baptist lived on locusts and wild honey combs. Thanks be to the Heavenly Father for designing things so beautifully, and for teaching us how they should function. In Christ, Mike

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

A breath test from a nutritionist or gastroenterologist can tell you if you are intolerant to fructose, which may answer questions about HFCS. Personally I wonder what side effects or how extensive being allergic or intolerant to sugars in general mean. It might mean that most carbs (sugar) in general are an issue.

I wonder that oral issues might be symptoms, possibly the last stage of an infection or virus, where the actual source and culprit lie a bit beyond the tongue are, likely the throat, esophagus, diaphragm, and stomach, maybe in that order.

So how long (minutes or days) do you think it takes from say, 15 crackers for you to notice the symptoms on your tongue (or breath), if I might ask... not including the obvious immediate sediment that occurs for any normal person?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic