Page 1 of 1

Irony: Listerine recall due to bacteria contamination

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:51 am
by thanatos
http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/202846

Listerine product for kids recalled

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:13 am
by noptical
The title scared me because I use listerine, and yes it works better than e.g. therabreath and some other non-alcohol moutwashes I tried, and no it doesnt dry my mouth most of the time. Turns out its listerine for kids \:D/

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:50 am
by baguio
noptical wrote:Tno it doesnt dry my mouth most of the time. [
I would have thought that by its very nature (the fact that it is alcohol based), it has to contribute to drying your mouth out?

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 pm
by noptical
baguio wrote:
noptical wrote:Tno it doesnt dry my mouth most of the time. [
I would have thought that by its very nature (the fact that it is alcohol based), it has to contribute to drying your mouth out?
Yes it has but it doesnt much to me.