Page 1 of 1

Steam Inhaler

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 am
by mrcam
Anyone ever try a steam inhaler? Thinking of buying one because i think it can really clean and clear heavy mucous build up in the back of the throat and sinuses. It makes sense because there is really no other way to clean back there.

Also has anyone tried inhaling FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide? Its supposed to be really good at cleaning bacteria and safe (note: its food grade not the regular hydrogen peroxide you buy at the store).

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 am
by heregoesnothing
Yes I have been contemplating trying this exact combination. I have the peroxide but have no luck finding a good quality inhaler. If you try it please update us

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am
by hali_grl
I've tried sinus doctor when I thought my issue was sinus related. All you need is a facial steamer or even a pot of lightly simmering water and I used essential oils like cinnamon, thyme, clove, and tea tree. It opened me up but it did not cure my bb.