I'm going to the doctor tomorrow again and i really don't know what to tell him anymore. It's just so embarrassing to sit and talk to him.
Doctors just don't know anything about BB.
Can someone give me some advice?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'm going to the doctor again(advice please)
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
You answered your own question. Doctors don't know anything about bad breath.
If they did, no one would have bad breath.
In fact, if a doctor has bad breath, he cannot cure himself. So what's the point of asking a doctor anything about bad breath?
If they did, no one would have bad breath.
In fact, if a doctor has bad breath, he cannot cure himself. So what's the point of asking a doctor anything about bad breath?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
the worst thing here is pessimism , not doctors .Phantasist wrote:You answered your own question. Doctors don't know anything about bad breath.
If they did, no one would have bad breath.
In fact, if a doctor has bad breath, he cannot cure himself. So what's the point of asking a doctor anything about bad breath?
Billie , I might suggest asking your doc about their experience /knowledge of malodor issues and how to diagnose them . A good doc is one who will learn and search . A few bb sufferers have taken thumb drives loaded with medical journal entries/research findings/wikis.. on bb to show their doc.
my doc was 1st introduced to tmau by me .
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is gone 100% but i am sure there is improvement, because i get less reactions. I am still not 100% confident when talkin to someone close. Please let us know what happened by doing updates on your situation.
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is gone 100% but i am sure there is improvement, because i get less reactions. I am still not 100% confident when talkin to someone close. Please let us know what happened by doing updates on your situation.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.