Page 1 of 1

I'm going to the doctor again(advice please)

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 pm
by billie
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow again and i really don't know what to tell him anymore. It's just so embarrassing to sit and talk to him.
Doctors just don't know anything about BB.
Can someone give me some advice?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 pm
by Phantasist
You answered your own question. Doctors don't know anything about bad breath.

If they did, no one would have bad breath.

In fact, if a doctor has bad breath, he cannot cure himself. So what's the point of asking a doctor anything about bad breath?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:09 pm
by billie
The doctor send me to an internist :D Finally!!!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
by deebo
Phantasist wrote:You answered your own question. Doctors don't know anything about bad breath.

If they did, no one would have bad breath.

In fact, if a doctor has bad breath, he cannot cure himself. So what's the point of asking a doctor anything about bad breath?
the worst thing here is pessimism , not doctors .

Billie , I might suggest asking your doc about their experience /knowledge of malodor issues and how to diagnose them . A good doc is one who will learn and search . A few bb sufferers have taken thumb drives loaded with medical journal entries/research findings/wikis.. on bb to show their doc.

my doc was 1st introduced to tmau by me .

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 pm
by MrDoubleB
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is gone 100% but i am sure there is improvement, because i get less reactions. I am still not 100% confident when talkin to someone close. Please let us know what happened by doing updates on your situation.

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 pm
by MrDoubleB
Hey i also just returned from the internist. I had some blood taken and also she wanted me to do a radiology scan. I had it done also. I am pretty sure my problem is stomach related because when i take my medicineto reduce my stomach acid it really helps fight my bb problem. I am not sure if it is gone 100% but i am sure there is improvement, because i get less reactions. I am still not 100% confident when talkin to someone close. Please let us know what happened by doing updates on your situation.