Page 1 of 1
GRAPEFUIT SEED EXTRACT
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:57 am
by DVY
I have added GSE to my daily mouth cleaning, there has been some success reported with this on the curezone so I said I would give it a try along with the mercurius pellets. So far after using it as a mouth rinse my mouth feels even cleaner now. This could be the combination ive been hoping for. Have anyone here given GSE a try, the research on it looks very promising!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:48 am
by Jimi Stein
Even though I posted an article about GSE here on badbreathhalitosis.com I do not think it works because of grapefruit seeds but because of other ingridients that are used during the production process like some antibiotics and triclosan, you should read some more info on the web about GSE. The thoughts about GSE are divided to two camps I guess, + and a - camp.
That is just my opinion
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:23 pm
by katie
I found GSE diluted in water to be quite effective but again only temporarily. I used to swallow some as well but I read afterwards that this isnt really reccommeded as it destroys bacteria in the intestine. Also for that reason you have to be careful not to use it when using probiotics.
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 am
by missjj
GSE did make my mouth feel cleaner but did not reduce smell:(