Page 1 of 1

Follow a strict diet and see results?

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:33 pm
by hopeful
Is anyone currently eating healthy and seeing any results? I'm currently trying to stick to a raw food diet and hope that it'll help slightly. I'm also cutting out bread and dairy to see if it'll make a difference. I've been eating a lot of salads and taking chlorella, spirulina and probiotics as well. I haven't noticed any difference except for all the gas and bloating I have now due to probably eating so much uncooked food. Hopefully this will clear some of the toxins out of my system.

There are so many things that I haven't tried and done(eg. see GI specialists, seeing several ENTs) that hopefully something will hit the mark and help me lessen the bb that has consumed my life.

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm
by thanatos
I ate a diet void of sulphur proteins for a few weeks. No milk, meat, beans, peanuts, etc.

It helped reduce BB, but not enough

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm
by elliott
I try to eat as clean as possible but I'm still not sure if the effort (and it does take effort!) is worth the small reward.

There are too many so-called problematic foods to avoid, and lunch is just difficult. White bread, cheese, sugar, meat... what am I supposed to eat?

It's like you already suffer daily with BB, and now I must sacrifice the pleasure of eating a normal meal... and my breath still stinks. Is it worth it? I can't tell for sure if changing diet has helped at all.

Perhaps it's something that takes effect after months or years of eating perfectly... one sunflower seed and BAM back to square one. It seems like it.

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:30 pm
by noptical
There's no I'll be giving up white bread, meat, or cheese... What is there left to eat? Nothing, I'd better look for another solution.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 am
by Iris
It is true, nothing rest to eat with the choline diet. It is a very difficult diet. But I have to say that I do not have much pleasure anymore eating food that makes my breath terrible. Food that I used to love, I look it now with disgust because I know how it contributes to my BB and later on to my depression.

I am almost in the second month on this diet. How is the BB? Still, but it seems not to strong as before. However, the weird mucus I used to have in my throat dessapeared. When I have it, it does not have a bad taste anymore. So, I conclude that milk, meat, cheese and many things were contributing to that bad mucus in my throat. Also, I do not sweat as before. Now, when I sweat in some difficult situations, my sweat does not stink as before. Oh.. it was very embarrassing having my underarm always wet. Now, just when I am nervous that it comes, but not as before. Besides the diet, I am taking probiotics, vitamin B1, and folic acid. I also had great result washing my clothing with vinagre and backing soda. It is amazing how fresh our cloth stays, even after sweating.