Love & BB pt2........
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am
Some of you may remember my prev post talking about my ex boyfriend but I'm going to fill in the newbies anyways and update you all....
I have a current ex boyfriend that I have been on and off with since I was 15 years old, I'm now 26. He's been with me before I ever started having this damn bb. He has never said anything to me about it or has never tried to make me feel less than a beautiful woman (aside from cheating but I'll get into that). Every time we argue or fight I call him every hurtful name in the book and believe me I hit below the belt but then I start feeling so bad afterwards because he has never said anything about me or called me names in return. He tells me I'm fine (which he's referring to my looks) and everything he wants in a woman but my attitude is just messed up. He says that if I changed my attitude then our relationship would be perfect and he would marry me.When I first met him at 15 i was the sweetest person in the world to him which is why he fell in love with me. He was 19 at the time and would always take me around he's friends bragging about me. But now after finding him cheating so many times and developing bad breath I have become bitter. Everything he does gets on my nerves. I honestly think he stays with me only because of our good sex. He always says sex is the only thing holding our relationship togather because their is no affection. I always throw up the fact that he cheated as an excuse for my behaviour, even though I know that he has changed. He says that I'm still holding things against him from when he was 19 years old and now he's 30. He has made alot of changes through the years. He went from smoking weed and drinking beer all day to quitting everything cold turkey for over 5 years now. I don't want him to know the real reason for me not showing affection or love which is my bb. That old saying "how can you love someone else, when you don't love yourself" is sooo true. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately. I wanted for us to cuddle after sex or even while watching a movie. I wanted to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. I'm a taurus woman so I love being touchy and feely which is the way I was when we first met. I showed him so much attention and affection. I believe he's sticking around wanting the old me he feel inlove with to return. We are currently not togather and he is seeing someone else now, and I'm talking to someone else as well. But last night we stayed on the phone talking until 4am. From our convo I know he still loves me and I could get him back if I really tried. He always talks about me to every girlfriend that has had on our 'off' times to the point they feel like he's still inlove with me. He told me one of the girls actually said she didn't want to her my name any more. He showed the new girl he is talking to my picture (for what I have no idea) but he told me she said I was pretty. I don't know what to do about this situation but talking to him is as comfortable as an old pair of socks, I think thats why I stayed so long afraid of someone new having to deal with my sh*t, literally.......
Anyways, enough about the ex. I actually met another guy after me and my ex broke up. Even though I love my ex deeply and have been with him forever, I really feel like this new guy is everything I want in a man as far as stability, security, and solidness. He is an amatuer boxer and a correctional officer of 10 years. He owns his own home which he's since paid off and has no children at the age of 31. He says now he's ready to settle down and start a family. I've actually been friends with him for 2 years but he had a girlfriend at the time and I had my ex so we remained friends. Now we are both single and he wants to hook up. We have only hung out a few times so he knows my bb problem but yet he still wants to always see or be around me. Before I used my ex boyfriend as an excuse now that we are not togather any longer he feels as if I'm just playing with him because their is always an excuse why I don't want to see him. He may think that I'm seeing someone else but I'm just not comfortable being intimate or in relationships especially with someone new. I believe that he would take me for who I am because during the times we had chilled he always wanted me near him. He's a taurus too so he is also touchy feely like I used to be. When he was on my computer desktop in my apartment he wanted me to pull up a chair and sit by him. Another time we hung out he wanted to watch sports and I wanted to watch something else so I was going to go into my bedroom to watch tv in there but he asked me to stay in the living room on the couch with him. This man must have a high tolerance for bullshit, literally, lol! Because he never flinches or anything when we talk, I think he tries to make me comfortable. Anyways, to make a long story short he is stable, secure, and loyal everything I want in a husband but I am petridfied to start a new relationship with someone right now. I honestly prefer to be left alone in my stench but I really don't want to let this good guy go who obviously doesn't seem to mind my bb. I'm ashamed and scared and just don't know what to do.... Please God
I have a current ex boyfriend that I have been on and off with since I was 15 years old, I'm now 26. He's been with me before I ever started having this damn bb. He has never said anything to me about it or has never tried to make me feel less than a beautiful woman (aside from cheating but I'll get into that). Every time we argue or fight I call him every hurtful name in the book and believe me I hit below the belt but then I start feeling so bad afterwards because he has never said anything about me or called me names in return. He tells me I'm fine (which he's referring to my looks) and everything he wants in a woman but my attitude is just messed up. He says that if I changed my attitude then our relationship would be perfect and he would marry me.When I first met him at 15 i was the sweetest person in the world to him which is why he fell in love with me. He was 19 at the time and would always take me around he's friends bragging about me. But now after finding him cheating so many times and developing bad breath I have become bitter. Everything he does gets on my nerves. I honestly think he stays with me only because of our good sex. He always says sex is the only thing holding our relationship togather because their is no affection. I always throw up the fact that he cheated as an excuse for my behaviour, even though I know that he has changed. He says that I'm still holding things against him from when he was 19 years old and now he's 30. He has made alot of changes through the years. He went from smoking weed and drinking beer all day to quitting everything cold turkey for over 5 years now. I don't want him to know the real reason for me not showing affection or love which is my bb. That old saying "how can you love someone else, when you don't love yourself" is sooo true. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately. I wanted for us to cuddle after sex or even while watching a movie. I wanted to whisper sweet nothings in his ear. I'm a taurus woman so I love being touchy and feely which is the way I was when we first met. I showed him so much attention and affection. I believe he's sticking around wanting the old me he feel inlove with to return. We are currently not togather and he is seeing someone else now, and I'm talking to someone else as well. But last night we stayed on the phone talking until 4am. From our convo I know he still loves me and I could get him back if I really tried. He always talks about me to every girlfriend that has had on our 'off' times to the point they feel like he's still inlove with me. He told me one of the girls actually said she didn't want to her my name any more. He showed the new girl he is talking to my picture (for what I have no idea) but he told me she said I was pretty. I don't know what to do about this situation but talking to him is as comfortable as an old pair of socks, I think thats why I stayed so long afraid of someone new having to deal with my sh*t, literally.......
Anyways, enough about the ex. I actually met another guy after me and my ex broke up. Even though I love my ex deeply and have been with him forever, I really feel like this new guy is everything I want in a man as far as stability, security, and solidness. He is an amatuer boxer and a correctional officer of 10 years. He owns his own home which he's since paid off and has no children at the age of 31. He says now he's ready to settle down and start a family. I've actually been friends with him for 2 years but he had a girlfriend at the time and I had my ex so we remained friends. Now we are both single and he wants to hook up. We have only hung out a few times so he knows my bb problem but yet he still wants to always see or be around me. Before I used my ex boyfriend as an excuse now that we are not togather any longer he feels as if I'm just playing with him because their is always an excuse why I don't want to see him. He may think that I'm seeing someone else but I'm just not comfortable being intimate or in relationships especially with someone new. I believe that he would take me for who I am because during the times we had chilled he always wanted me near him. He's a taurus too so he is also touchy feely like I used to be. When he was on my computer desktop in my apartment he wanted me to pull up a chair and sit by him. Another time we hung out he wanted to watch sports and I wanted to watch something else so I was going to go into my bedroom to watch tv in there but he asked me to stay in the living room on the couch with him. This man must have a high tolerance for bullshit, literally, lol! Because he never flinches or anything when we talk, I think he tries to make me comfortable. Anyways, to make a long story short he is stable, secure, and loyal everything I want in a husband but I am petridfied to start a new relationship with someone right now. I honestly prefer to be left alone in my stench but I really don't want to let this good guy go who obviously doesn't seem to mind my bb. I'm ashamed and scared and just don't know what to do.... Please God