THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
MMS works for me !! =)
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
MMS works for me !! =)
Yes, it seems that it works for me. Prince was apparently right. I feel very fresh in the mouth. I recommend everyone to try for mms it works!
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
Re: bb
viewtopic.php?t=4284exume wrote:whats mms d0nt be greedy guys
That's a thread claiming MMS is a cure, and it got several members started on it.. It sounds like a scam to me, but I'm always eager to hear positive experiences with any product.
Haligirl, who's left the site claiming the cure she found (which she says here is not MMS) will be kept for herself and I guess some other people who stroke her the right way.
BTW, Hali, it might not be a good idea to claim a cure then not share that info... People on the internet are shockingly resourceful. Some desperate soul on his last inch of sanity might hunt you down.
Well, best of luck to you.
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
How long have you been taking it, MissPretty?MissPretty wrote:Right now is my bad breath 100% gone. Then I do not know if it comes back or not. I am happy about these days when I have been able to be myself. You can send me pm if you want to know something more. Hali_grl, i got your mail, thanks! <3
Also, how long has it been since you've noticed your BB has gone?
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Hey, Mike! I have been using MMS for two weeks and I began to notice a difference after a week or so. I do not know if this is a cure for me it could come back but so far is the bad breath away and I'm so happy!mike987 wrote:How long have you been taking it, MissPretty?MissPretty wrote:Right now is my bad breath 100% gone. Then I do not know if it comes back or not. I am happy about these days when I have been able to be myself. You can send me pm if you want to know something more. Hali_grl, i got your mail, thanks! <3
Also, how long has it been since you've noticed your BB has gone?
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.