I fking hate my bb and bo
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:21 pm
I just came from the shop. It took me about 40min 'cause it was crowded and I don't like to wait in line when there's a lot of people. Anyway, first: I saw an identical version of my ex-almost-girlfriend's back and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I was literally ready to start running but in that second I figured that no way she could be here( she lives over 200km away). Anyway, after that shock I saw this one quite pretty girl, and we kept seeing each other in every corner of the store. She always appeared behind of me or next to me, almost like she was following. I'm probably imagining but it was a little weird although I didn't mind. It was just so embarrassing if she was indeed following me, like you see someone who you'd like and he/she smells like shit. Near the cash register when I was packing my stuff she was right so close to me, maybe 30cm or so. I just froze my thoughts and packed everything like a robot. I had my mp3-player with me so I, luckily, wasn't able to hear their reactions.
Thanks to that ex-almost-gf thing I feel fking anxious again. I had been feeling anxious for the past week and finally when my condition started improving BANG it comes back. When I was in the store I was thinking of killing myself there right away. I know this sounds childish but; IT'S ****ing UNFAIR! I don't want to be the smell-king for all my life. Fortunately I have my shrink next week, I'll get some SSRI and benzos for anxiety and maybe I'll start seeing that life is full of possibilities(HAHAH yea right got you!)
Thanks to that ex-almost-gf thing I feel fking anxious again. I had been feeling anxious for the past week and finally when my condition started improving BANG it comes back. When I was in the store I was thinking of killing myself there right away. I know this sounds childish but; IT'S ****ing UNFAIR! I don't want to be the smell-king for all my life. Fortunately I have my shrink next week, I'll get some SSRI and benzos for anxiety and maybe I'll start seeing that life is full of possibilities(HAHAH yea right got you!)