Page 1 of 1
S**t has fishy odor.....is this related? Pls don't let it be
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm
by thissux
Hello everyone,
I had an upset stomach this am. I drank wine yesterday. It had a foul fishy odor. Do I have TMAU? What is this? I went into a detox unit as I am a recovering, or have been, alcoholic. One guy in there for the same addiction told me he would drink if he had what I did. I am having a hard time here. I cannot go to my meetings anymore as I am afraid of my odor. Talk about a double edged sword.
What is with the stool odor....anyone know or have this too? Please help.
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm
by mike987
You should get tested for it. If you do have it, consider that there could be treatment with in years. That's better than those of us who don't have a clue.
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm
by thissux
Hi there Mike,
Thanks for the reply. Is that a symptom of TMAU? It was foul and fishy. Gross. Is it my body or breath or BOTH. I am so confused and I do not have anyone that is very honest with me about my problem. My family and friends know I am sensitive and very aware of my cleanliness and appearance. I am so frustrated here. Doctors should do more, drug companies....BB ruins peoples lives. I think that gives it a label of "serious, needs attention". I hate that Katz BS

. Tried that crap. As well as tons of other things, you name 'em. It costs alot.
So is the fishy stool a symptom of TMAU? Do they have treatment for this nasty malady? I don't want to stink! I am a woman and last year was wearing $100 perfume and smelling lovely. What the hell happened? Lord have mercy on everyone here. Life is tough enough.
BTW Mike, you seem like a pretty witty guy, do you have any JOB ideas I might be able to get into because working in an office as a suit is not going to cut it right now. Career ideas anyone? I am loosing my a** here.

Thanks guys
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am
by Brad123
thissux wrote:
BTW Mike, you seem like a pretty witty guy, do you have any JOB ideas I might be able to get into because working in an office as a suit is not going to cut it right now. Career ideas anyone? I am loosing my a** here.

Thanks guys
You can become a daytrader of stocks. You can work at home. It is a very risky job, and you might lose a lot of money. But, if you are intelligent and like taking chances, then it might be a career option for you.
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm
by mike987
-Freelance Nature/landscape Photographer; Journalist; Artist.
If you freelance, you can probably make business arrangements online, or with minimal interaction with others.
-I think you can make money teaching English over skype as well, but I'm not sure the details on that.
-Internet celebrity; You can earn money from advertisements, donate buttons, views on youtube, etc.
- Any kind of internet business. Make crafts, artwork, t-shirt designs etc. Sell them to whoever visits your site.
Hope some of these help, hah. Do you have any talents or skills?
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm
by caramiamine98
Job ideas for severe halitosis sufferers:
viewtopic.php?t=3086&highlight=
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am
by thissux
This are all good ideas folks! I will take notes on these. I know we all try this and that to help get rid of the bb. What about the nasty fishy smell to my stool and what about taking activated charcoal? Says it is a treatment for TMAU.
If yow you use that stuff on a fish tank to filter your water. It gets rid of odors. Have any of you had any success there? It sucks them right up, kind of like baking soda. I have been reading up on TMAU and this along with another supplement is used with a great degree of success (by some reports for the TMAU folks). Also, is TMAU just a fishy odor or could it be fecal/garbage nasty bad halitosis odor as well? Any ideas/thoughts welcome here! I see it is not costly and normally taken along with copper chlorophyllin for the patients. Some sites claim 95% success for TMAU patients with this combo. Thanks everyone!