Got an endoscopy
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am
Today I got my endoscopy and I must say it was the worst feeling I have ever felt. I won´t say more incase other people need to get one
.
Anyways. When the endoscope entered my stomach he couldn´t find the bowel opening, so he searched a bit and finally found it. He looked around a bit made some photo´s and took 9 tissue samples.
At the end of the test he showed me some pics that he had taken. First of all, he couldn´t find my bowel entrance at first because my stomach is deformed. Normal people have a `J` shape, mine was a weird `U` shape.
He also found red spots in my stomach and he said that its probably the H.Pylori bacteria. I will hear that next week when i get my results.
But what really caught my attention is that the doctor told me my stomach sphincter was really wide and he showed me the picture too.
So I know now that my Halitosis comes from my stomach. All the gasses have the freedom to go out of my stomach into my mouth.
So if my medicine aren´t gonna work I want a Linx device on my stomach opening.
I will keep you informed.
Anyways. When the endoscope entered my stomach he couldn´t find the bowel opening, so he searched a bit and finally found it. He looked around a bit made some photo´s and took 9 tissue samples.
At the end of the test he showed me some pics that he had taken. First of all, he couldn´t find my bowel entrance at first because my stomach is deformed. Normal people have a `J` shape, mine was a weird `U` shape.
He also found red spots in my stomach and he said that its probably the H.Pylori bacteria. I will hear that next week when i get my results.
But what really caught my attention is that the doctor told me my stomach sphincter was really wide and he showed me the picture too.
So I know now that my Halitosis comes from my stomach. All the gasses have the freedom to go out of my stomach into my mouth.
So if my medicine aren´t gonna work I want a Linx device on my stomach opening.
I will keep you informed.