Page 1 of 1

Chat - Jimi Please!! I feel like I am slowly dying here...

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:23 pm
by thissux
Hi Jimi and all,

Jimi - can you please start a chat option. I need friends. I want to feel like I am talking to people. I am hurting. Can you please start a chat option with friends or something along those lines. As I do not talk to my original friends very much now. My world is getting small. We need ya Jimi. Please reply. Much love and hope.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:32 pm
by jess
Yes Jimi can we please have the chat back. We used to chat here before and it was good to be able to talk to someone who knows what we're going through. I'm not sure why that option was removed. Was it because of money?

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:43 am
by Free2breath911
me and some of the other ladies use to do yahoo chat. that was last year though.

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:04 am
by Jimi Stein
I would gladly put it back, but where to put the chat box?

There is no room

any suggestions?

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 pm
by jess
Thank you Jimi. Maybe you can put it on the front page next to the donation and buying from amazon. And move the other stuff to the right and left hand side of the page. People will still see them there. I don't know much about these things. Any more suggestions?

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 pm
by Jimi Stein
chat box is pretty big, if i put it there, the the latest forum posts will be moved far down, and new comers might not even see that we have forum

we need to make a poll abount having chat, i think it is better to write it down
in forum and use skype for chatting

Jess make a poll and let people vote

if I remember, the chat was not working for some people and crashed their browser. I dont even remember wheere I got it anyways

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:41 pm
by jess
I will Jimi.