Hi, I have been away for a long time. I am back... my bb has reduced but it is still an issue for me. I have been researching about this products to detox our bodies made by Hulda Clark (passed away in 2009). Her theory is that all diseases come from parasites in our organism.
She invented the zapper, it is a device that kill the bacteria and most parasites with electricity. Her theory states that this device kill bacteria, virus in our body except those living in digestive systems... which require some natural products they sell.
Have anyone in here tried this before. Thanks for your comments.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
HULDA CLARK THERAPY KILLS PARASITES, BACTERIA AND VIRUSES
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.