Hi Jimi and all,
Jimi - can you please start a chat option. I need friends. I want to feel like I am talking to people. I am hurting. Can you please start a chat option with friends or something along those lines. As I do not talk to my original friends very much now. My world is getting small. We need ya Jimi. Please reply. Much love and hope.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chat - Jimi Please!! I feel like I am slowly dying here...
-
Free2breath911
- Junior
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
chat box is pretty big, if i put it there, the the latest forum posts will be moved far down, and new comers might not even see that we have forum
we need to make a poll abount having chat, i think it is better to write it down
in forum and use skype for chatting
Jess make a poll and let people vote
if I remember, the chat was not working for some people and crashed their browser. I dont even remember wheere I got it anyways
we need to make a poll abount having chat, i think it is better to write it down
in forum and use skype for chatting
Jess make a poll and let people vote
if I remember, the chat was not working for some people and crashed their browser. I dont even remember wheere I got it anyways
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.