THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dumb site questions - I'm an idiot.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ishbee
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Location: northern California

Dumb site questions - I'm an idiot.

Post by ishbee »

I'm new to the whole forum thing.
What do the red and blue apples mean? Mean new post??? Which one means new?
Any other obvious forum stuff i should know?
please assume i know nothing about forums.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

95% of the time I just use from front page that shows the most recent threads.

The forum functions like virtually every other forum out there. I bet the moderators can give you the proper run down.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I mostly do the same as Mike.
But if you sign in and click on forum right at the top, sections with new posts will have that red apple logo. Opening those sections will show the symbol for threads with new posts. This works for any new posts since you were last signed in.

Hope that helps. If anyone can explain better or if I'm wrong please say so.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

same here . I'm a mod and have no idea on half the bells and whistles on here.
ishbee
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Location: northern California

Post by ishbee »

Thanks guys. I'm already getting the hang of this.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

apples mean new posts or no new posts for you.
just hover over the apple and you will see

yes forum is outdated a bit, but still very good one, dated back to 2005, ha ha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗