Page 1 of 1

Any body else suffering from fecel BB

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 am
by DanielPine
If so, please tell me about it. It would be nice to see if our symptoms match

Re: Any body else suffering from fecel BB

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am
by deebo
DanielPine wrote:If so, please tell me about it. It would be nice to see if our symptoms match
I would say more than 1/2 the members probably have fecal BB Dan.

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm
by aues
Suffered from fecal bad breath. Got huge relief from tonsillectomy. Was finally cured by metronidazole or/and wisdom teeth extraction. According to doctors judgment prior surgeries neither tonsils nor wisdom teeth would have been responsible for my bad breath :shock:.

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 pm
by HigherThoughts
I don't really know what my breath smells like. Sometimes I taste a fecal nasty taste in the back of my throat, but I think my mouth and nose got so used to my smell, I can hardly smell or taste my breath anymore.

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm
by rikki
Thank you for your post Aydinmur.
In the case that our bad breath is coming from the intestines ( answered yes to your statements), what steps can we take to eliminate it. I have cut out dairy for months without much success and I suspect that I have many other food intolerances aswell. I believe that the food intolerances have created an unhealthy environment in my intestines which has allowed candida to grow and takeover.
Do you have any suggestions? I blieve that this could be the case for several of us on this forum considering the amount of people with fecal bb and digestive issues.

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm
by aues
rikki wrote:I have cut out dairy for months without much success and I suspect that I have many other food intolerances aswell. I believe that the food intolerances have created an unhealthy environment in my intestines which has allowed candida to grow and takeover.
If you suspect food intolerances: You can get tested for food intolerances like Lactose, glucose, fructose and sorbitol intolerance (H2 Hydrogen Test). You can also do a blood test regarding gluten intolerance (works only if you haven't cut gluten out from you diet before the test).

And of course you can always try it on your own: Just stop eating everything with lactose and gluten for some weeks (but you have to find out in which products there's lactose/gluten and in which not).