THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I can smell my own bad breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

I can smell my own bad breath

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, when I walk to school in the morning, specific plants and fuel from the cars that drive by me bring out the smell. I can smell it in my nostrils. I can smell it as if the smell is in my head, not my mouth. I can also sometimes smell it for a split second in my nose. Occasionally my throat.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗