THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
balloon sinuplasty at cedar sinai
I was complaining to my father about my sinuses before, (over skype, I live in Japan and he's in America) and he had asked around and learned this could be done for me.
I don't buy it though. Is this not just a temporary solution? How long will the passageway actually stay open before returning to normal position, like a sponge?
I don't buy it though. Is this not just a temporary solution? How long will the passageway actually stay open before returning to normal position, like a sponge?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.