I Know that it's Frustrating
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 am
This is my first post and I've been lurking on here for awhile. I want to say thanks first off to everyone who contributes to this forum. I know that this condition is very very difficult for most of us, and sometimes the most difficult thing about it is that people who don't suffer from it just simply don't understand what it's like.
Let's try and remember something here, though. No matter what happens, we are good people. God is good. Life is good. Even if you don't believe in God, expect good things to happen, because they will. Open your eyes and your mind to it. We may be a desperate bunch, but in many ways we can be an inspiration to many people. In a twisted way we can give other people hope that, "hey, if that person can make it, so can I."
Keep your heads up. Keep a positive attitude. See the good in every situation. Do as much as you can to help each other and help others. If I'm ever cured of this, I'm going to help others as much as I can, because I understand through my own suffering that there are a lot of people out there who need help and comfort. I've been through some terrible emotional abuse because of this. I've been mocked and laughed at and rejected and lied to and been the butt end of more jokes than I will probably ever realize lol, but this is my life and I'm not going to let halitosis or any A@@hole out there who's got a problem with it take it from me
So I salute you all because we are probably some of the strongest people in the world to go through what we go through. Just try and remember that the next time you feel like you need to
lol. I'll be talking to some of you soon I'm sure! Good luck and God bless 
Let's try and remember something here, though. No matter what happens, we are good people. God is good. Life is good. Even if you don't believe in God, expect good things to happen, because they will. Open your eyes and your mind to it. We may be a desperate bunch, but in many ways we can be an inspiration to many people. In a twisted way we can give other people hope that, "hey, if that person can make it, so can I."
Keep your heads up. Keep a positive attitude. See the good in every situation. Do as much as you can to help each other and help others. If I'm ever cured of this, I'm going to help others as much as I can, because I understand through my own suffering that there are a lot of people out there who need help and comfort. I've been through some terrible emotional abuse because of this. I've been mocked and laughed at and rejected and lied to and been the butt end of more jokes than I will probably ever realize lol, but this is my life and I'm not going to let halitosis or any A@@hole out there who's got a problem with it take it from me
So I salute you all because we are probably some of the strongest people in the world to go through what we go through. Just try and remember that the next time you feel like you need to