Those suffering from bad breath since they were a kid...
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:32 am
...more than likely your bad breath is not coming from your mouth/dental. I was reading about small kids with bad breath, because I have suffered from it since I was 10. I could have been suffering from it a little before the age of 10, but I wasn't told about until I was 10, so I assumed I began suffering from it at 10.
I was reading about parents whose kids suffered from bad breath, kids ranging from ages 3-11, and most of the kids bad breath came from either:
Sinuses
Tonsils
Food intolerances
So if you are one of those who suffered from bad breath as a kid, I would recommend you focus on the 3, because one of these could very much be your problem.
I also read about one parent whose son bad breath was caused by a small piece of tissue in his nose. The doctor found a small piece of tissue stuck all the way in his nose. When the doctor was finally able to get the piece of tissue out, the woman said it smelled "rancid". She said her son had a habit of rolling up tisse and cleaning his nose out with it. A piece tore off and got trapped in his nose, and it caused him to have really bad breath. Of course, after the tissue was removed his bad breath went away.
I was reading about parents whose kids suffered from bad breath, kids ranging from ages 3-11, and most of the kids bad breath came from either:
Sinuses
Tonsils
Food intolerances
So if you are one of those who suffered from bad breath as a kid, I would recommend you focus on the 3, because one of these could very much be your problem.
I also read about one parent whose son bad breath was caused by a small piece of tissue in his nose. The doctor found a small piece of tissue stuck all the way in his nose. When the doctor was finally able to get the piece of tissue out, the woman said it smelled "rancid". She said her son had a habit of rolling up tisse and cleaning his nose out with it. A piece tore off and got trapped in his nose, and it caused him to have really bad breath. Of course, after the tissue was removed his bad breath went away.