THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
This is the end for me. No more doctors.
This is the end for me. No more doctors.
Just came back from the hospital and i really feel depressed now.
Doctor told me that he could not help me and suggested that i should go back on the diet. This doctor is the first doctor in 12 years that told me i have bad breath. My other doctor told me it was in my head and that i should visit a psychologist. It kind of hurted me when he confirmed that i had BB.
He felt uncomfortable telling me. I did get a bloodtest today and i get the results next thursday.They took 4 tubes of blood. This is the end for me, no more doctor visits, no more disappointment, I am gonna do this all by myself.
I got in a fight with my supervisor this monday and now she's pissed and want to see me in her office. I don't know what to do. Now that i'm sure that i have BB makes me nervous. I think i'm gonna call in sick, what else can i do. maybe if i just don't go, they'll maybe fire me and then i can get unemployement benefits. I really feel like dying sometimes. I'm happy that i got a bloodtest though. Anyway, I'm going back on the diet.
Anybody else going back on raw food (not completly raw)?
I used to watch Dan the liferegenerator and he helped me a lot. These people on the internet are better then all those doctors i've seen in the past 12 years.
Doctor told me that he could not help me and suggested that i should go back on the diet. This doctor is the first doctor in 12 years that told me i have bad breath. My other doctor told me it was in my head and that i should visit a psychologist. It kind of hurted me when he confirmed that i had BB.
He felt uncomfortable telling me. I did get a bloodtest today and i get the results next thursday.They took 4 tubes of blood. This is the end for me, no more doctor visits, no more disappointment, I am gonna do this all by myself.
I got in a fight with my supervisor this monday and now she's pissed and want to see me in her office. I don't know what to do. Now that i'm sure that i have BB makes me nervous. I think i'm gonna call in sick, what else can i do. maybe if i just don't go, they'll maybe fire me and then i can get unemployement benefits. I really feel like dying sometimes. I'm happy that i got a bloodtest though. Anyway, I'm going back on the diet.
Anybody else going back on raw food (not completly raw)?
I used to watch Dan the liferegenerator and he helped me a lot. These people on the internet are better then all those doctors i've seen in the past 12 years.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Billie, I haven't read many of your posts but wanted to ask what all have you gone to your doctor for in relation to the bb.
I made an appt. with my doc to test for IBS, diabetes, and any gallbladder issues -- all 3 have been related to bb issues. (I have constant stomach pain and pain in my side, and often have a lot of mucus with my stool).
If all these tests come back negative the next thing I'm going to do is insist that my doctor(s) help me get SSI for folks with disabilities. Even if I have to use the anxiety/mental angel to get it I don't care.
Are you H.Pylori positive?
I know exactly what your going through at work. I've gone through that at least a good 10 or more times now. I lost count. They feed off the fact that your hurting. Its awful -- every day gets worse and worse. Keep your head up.
I've been praying like crazy and I keep hoping that God will somehow hear our prayers and give us a hand.
I made an appt. with my doc to test for IBS, diabetes, and any gallbladder issues -- all 3 have been related to bb issues. (I have constant stomach pain and pain in my side, and often have a lot of mucus with my stool).
If all these tests come back negative the next thing I'm going to do is insist that my doctor(s) help me get SSI for folks with disabilities. Even if I have to use the anxiety/mental angel to get it I don't care.
Are you H.Pylori positive?
I know exactly what your going through at work. I've gone through that at least a good 10 or more times now. I lost count. They feed off the fact that your hurting. Its awful -- every day gets worse and worse. Keep your head up.
I've been praying like crazy and I keep hoping that God will somehow hear our prayers and give us a hand.
Hi music lady,
The first time i went to the doctor was like 10 years ago(time go's fast).
They took my tonsils, but of course i didn't cure me. Then i went to a couple of dentist who told me my teeth were fine.
I've used retardex mouthwash and therabreath products.
Got tested for H. pylori and test came out negative.
Also removed 3 wisdom teeth.
The only thing that really worked was raw food diet.
I've used everything recomended on this site and nothing really worked for me, but diet.
The first time i went to the doctor was like 10 years ago(time go's fast).
They took my tonsils, but of course i didn't cure me. Then i went to a couple of dentist who told me my teeth were fine.
I've used retardex mouthwash and therabreath products.
Got tested for H. pylori and test came out negative.
Also removed 3 wisdom teeth.
The only thing that really worked was raw food diet.
I've used everything recomended on this site and nothing really worked for me, but diet.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
You don't know what to do??
Just keep your head up. That's the way things are! You have BB! What would you have done if you couldn't walk? Stay at home and benefit from government or do the best of you every single day! Enjoy your life the way it is and always try to make it better, things could have been worse!
Heads up please!
Just keep your head up. That's the way things are! You have BB! What would you have done if you couldn't walk? Stay at home and benefit from government or do the best of you every single day! Enjoy your life the way it is and always try to make it better, things could have been worse!
Heads up please!
Billie , I would advise against hoping to be fired . You could meet with you boss and apologize,explaining that you are going through some confidential issues . Being at home for months can seem like a godsend ,but can be the worst thing for us . We can slip into reclusion and deep social aversion .
Many on here long for a doctor to confirm our breath issue. THere is a recent media story where a woman's Doc had to apologize for denying her odor for years when she finally got diagnosed with TMAU . I say bravo to your Doc for being truthful even tho its completely against his social norm . In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
Many on here long for a doctor to confirm our breath issue. THere is a recent media story where a woman's Doc had to apologize for denying her odor for years when she finally got diagnosed with TMAU . I say bravo to your Doc for being truthful even tho its completely against his social norm . In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
Meet with my boss and the knock her of her feet with my breath?!. I'm not gonna sit around the table with them so they can smell my BB. It's embarrassing. You of all people should understand that i'm stuck. I'm stressing right now because my breath is so strong right now. Nobody understands me. I'm just stuck. I need to come up with an idea.deebo"]Billie , I would advise against hoping to be fired . You could meet with you boss and apologize,explaining that you are going through some confidential issues
I[/quote] did not feel comfortable talking to him. I feel like I'm being punished.In fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
What do you think about our suggestions?billie wrote: I need to come up with an idea.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
did not feel comfortable talking to him. I feel like I'm being punished.[/quote]billie wrote:Meet with my boss and the knock her of her feet with my breath?!. I'm not gonna sit around the table with them so they can smell my BB. It's embarrassing.deebo"]IIn fact I would have him document what type of odor he witnessed. This could be a clue into your source and cause .
One thing i really try to have as a manta (from Life regenerator actually) is "you didn't do anything wrong" . When we are judged harshly or ostracized for our odor, it can create negative inner dialogue . We do understand BIllie , many of us fill the whole room(s) , not just the table area .
A plan: what type of profession are you doing ? Could you do this from home or more private setting ? You are doing good by wanting to take action Billie , also try and think it things thru before you jump. We are here to help .
Jobs are hard.
Just tell them you're sorry, and your "condition" has been acting up lately, you have your good and bad days.
Then go in there, shut the world out (if you're lucky enough to be in an environment that lets you do that) and get work done.
At my job they hate me because I'm quiet, they detest me when I talk. I'll take the former until they let me go.
Just tell them you're sorry, and your "condition" has been acting up lately, you have your good and bad days.
Then go in there, shut the world out (if you're lucky enough to be in an environment that lets you do that) and get work done.
At my job they hate me because I'm quiet, they detest me when I talk. I'll take the former until they let me go.
My doctor called me today and told me that I'm anemic.
I have to go back soon to get a colonoscopy.
Can anemia cause BB?
He did tell me that anemia causes the blood to have less oxygen.
Maybe that's why i have anaerobic bacteria in mouth and intestines. I dunno
. I hope thise is causing my BB, but i doubt it.
Now i Know why I get so tired when I ride my bike and why I can't even keep up with older people. They just pass me by like it's nothing.
I have to go back soon to get a colonoscopy.
Can anemia cause BB?
He did tell me that anemia causes the blood to have less oxygen.
Maybe that's why i have anaerobic bacteria in mouth and intestines. I dunno
Now i Know why I get so tired when I ride my bike and why I can't even keep up with older people. They just pass me by like it's nothing.
Great news that you have found something that could possibly causing bad breath! Make sure you get healthy soon.
And if this anemia-thing isn't the reason for your bad breath: Don't give up. Let further medical examinations get done.
And if this anemia-thing isn't the reason for your bad breath: Don't give up. Let further medical examinations get done.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.