Page 1 of 1
SmartMouth Mouthwash
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm
by pagmic2
I tried SmartMouth mouthwash and woke up without morning breath twelve hours after using it. Not sure if it's safe since zinc may have caused people to lose their sense of smell from Zicam a few years ago, leading to a FDA recall...what does zinc do to sense of taste since taste buds may be similar to olfactory receptors. Anyway, if this is an answer from God, then it is beautiful because it's been given to the whole world and is sold in major stores. In Christ, Mike
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm
by mike987
Hope it works for you. Didn't for me. I tried it religiously for a long time. I even bought a grotesque amount and brought it with me to Japan in desperation that trying it again might do something for me.
***k.
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:59 am
by hope4now
Made my poop smell real bad. No joke.
Somebody posted a review on Amazon about it causing liver failure. Best stay away from it. Look out for side effects.
All of the chlorine dioxide mouthwashes give me problems. I get dry skin dermatitis on my fingers.
I'm beginning to think most of my bb comes from a weak liver. I've been taking some Chinese bitters as a liver tonic which seem to help more than mouthwash.
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/Journey-10.xhtml
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 pm
by ishbee
I used it once. Ppl asked me if i shit myself. My own sister actually.