THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of BB

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, all my life I have had super blocked up sinuses. I always get a tonne of mucus in my throat and im constantly having to clear my throat. I get this bad smell in my sinuses, when im walking around I just get this really bad smell within my own nose that I can sell for 2 seconds. My tonsils also really stink, and i mean super stink. I get no tonsil stones though. Maybe my sinus problems are causing stomach problems aswell? Any thoughts?
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Re: I have horrible sinus problems - could this be cause of

Post by Archimonde »

DanielPine wrote:get no tonsil stones though.
Are you sure of that? Those little fuckers can hide pretty well and be difficult to see.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

MY ENT or me never saw my tonsil stones until he took out my tonsils and there they were. Havnt tasted poop or rotten egg since
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

in my personal experience i know i have tonsil stones when my tonsils literally smell like shit. in which case i pop them out.

a few months ago i discovered these things and was horrified they lived in my mouth.

i completely cleansed my right tonsils by popping the fuckers out.

i thought i cleansed my left one out but just 2 weeks ago, i went deeper and like 5 or 6 big bastards popped out, my tonsils haven't stunk since.

i just received some q tips and gonna dig soon. they don't stink now but just to make sure. also be sure to clean the flaps that cover your tonsils. i had stones and bits stuck to them also. they no longer stink since i waterpicked the hell out of them.

also try using a neilmed sinus rinse.

i remember some wierd shit came out of my nose when i first started using. i remember what appeared to be a tonsil came out of my nose.

if you suspect sinus issues do not hesitate to get an appointment with a doctor to get to the bottom of it.

there is a root and cure for everything, it's just a process of elimination.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗