Page 1 of 1

How curable does my BB sound?

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 am
by DanielPine
Hi, I have had fecal BB since I was about 10ish, before puberty. I may have had it before, but I was too ignorant to notice. I am 16 years old now. I have always had allergies, and I have always been "stuffy" in my nose and I always get colds. I often have yellow bacteria on my tongue, as well as white bacteria. I have a SUPER dry mouth all the time. I am also mildly lactose intolerant, but i still eat dairy. If I have too much dairy, I feel like ive been punched in the stomach, and I also drool.

How curable does this sound?

bb

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm
by exume
same problem with me same breath stop eating dairy especially cheese i have gastritis and cheese made me have severe stomach pain lasting for days had to go to the er ive had fecal since 14 still the same :(

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm
by aues
Have you asked your ENT if he/she can find a reason for the bad breath problem?

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?