THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nullo STILL NOT WORKING....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
missy
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:42 pm

Nullo STILL NOT WORKING....

Post by missy »

Along with the twice daily nullo pills, I've been taking Mastica pills from Vitacost.com. It says on the bottle CHIOS GUM MASTIC, other ingredients gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. I am taking two of them in the morning and two at night. Nothing is working at all. I suppose they are a lot different than the stuff cyber is putitng in his tea. Also when I floss daily, my floss only smells on my upper left side. And it smells pretty rotten. What could that mean? I wish all of us could be lab rats for a doctor who is serious about helping us. I would love to SMELL each other so I could know just how bad I really am. Maybe I don't want to know, I would probably never leave my house again. Funny how when I brush my teeth and floss and scrape, I have it in my head that I can't smell too bad so I visit with people more, when in all reality, I probably don't smell any better than before.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Post by waitingforrelief »

esp. lately, my upper teeth also have a tendecy to smell more so than my lower ones. i also wonder what that means...

yea, i'd be more than happy to be lab rats, if there are docs who'd take me as one. :roll:
Mico
Junior
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Mico »

IMO the smell from between your teeth doesnt have anything(or atleast not much) to do with your BB. Everyone has decaying food inbetween the teeths, so bacteria are producing there some malodour. This smell can be removed by flossing and with mouthwashes but you know that the real BB wont be affected by that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗