THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone heard of these?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Anyone heard of these?

Post by FedUp »

I'm not plugging no products just simply posting what I found

seems very interesting, there's a clinic close to me, I may give them a call to make sure I'm not paranoid, hopefully I am.

http://www.breezecare.co.uk/article/get ... ested.html
time4change
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by time4change »

I was reading about them a while ago and there's one close to me too. I want to go because they measure how bad your bb smells but I can't justify the cost, particularly when someone on here (I think) said they just give you mouthwash etc rather than actually looking for the source.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗