THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Reflux BB Surgery the Only Cure? GERD???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Reflux BB Surgery the Only Cure? GERD???

Post by thissux »

Hi everyone, I have been posting quite a bit lately....seems to be the only thing that keeps me partially sane these days. I have noticed I can pretty much "taste" my bad breath at times. It feels like PND. From what I understand LPR reflux can cause this from irritation to the sinus. Would sinus spray get rid of it? At least the part of reflux that stinks what seems like all of the time? The odor comes from mouth and nose. Or is it just the reflux gases that come up all of the time? Would I have BB almost 24/7 if this reflux is bad enough? Anyone else - can you taste this? Reflux meds do not seem to impact BB in the least. Stools are also nasty. I did not know GERD can impact the entire system? Is the only cure surgery?
I had taken treatment for H Pylori per my GI doctor....the bad breath did not stop. What does this mean? Shouldn't that stop GERD bad breath even if for a week or however long I am on medication? Anyone else try the eradication and have GERD with any relief from BB symptoms? I just had black beans and rice with soy sauce and my nose started running with this clear mucous again. Mine just never stops. Brushing etc etc does not stop it for a minute. What is the treatment if this is the case? Was I given antibiotics that I am resistant to as I have taken them alot years ago? GI wants to do endoscope but do not have the coverage, nor money yet so I am stuck. What will endoscope do for someone like me? Just show damage and state that yes, Ms. So and So this is the reason for your halitosis that is ruining you life so terribly? Also told possible Gastritis. Could my sphinters in my throat and stomach just stay open all of the time? Whenever I think of that word, I think of ass****s. Well I feel like my mouth is one now. My mouth always tastes bad, sometimes worse and sometimes not as bad, I never know how bad I smell. It's really bad though as I have smelled it. So if we determine this is my problem, without a doubt, what is the next step, surgery? Has anyone on the forum been cured by reflux surgery? My entire digestive system is really messed up. Does H Pylori cause reflux or not? I guess GI wants to rule it in or out via endoscopy. In the mean time I get bubbling in the upper back of my throat...like gases coming up. My tongue is more pink today, but some days is very white. This does not determine a fresh breath day, doesn't matter it seems by reactions.
Jimi - I know you were asking about reflux before. Anymore thought on it? What are your symptoms besides BB?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗