I was just wondering has anyone had a full body check up or scan, including things like blood test, ct scans, fecal testing and other tests? If so was wondering where you can actually get one and how much are they?
I cant seem to find anywhere that does them in the UK, and it seems like a reasonable thing to want to get done surely, what with many regular GPs sending you away with antiobiotics or telling you that your problems are nothing. I just dont trust them at all, and would really like to be able to get a number of tests done in one go just as a starting point.
Also, something unrelated but has anyone here got amalgam fillings? I have about 8 I think, was thinking of getting them all removed, has anyone else done this? There might be cracks in them or something, even though my bb started when i was young it might be something which is making bb worse?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Full body check up
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.