Page 1 of 1

Called 3M again...Jimi...told them website and your name....

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm
by thissux
Hope is okay. I told them they would have a big market and this would go medical. Jimi - told them you were site admin and gave them site address. Not sure if they will post. Advised them that some of us have a problem that Listerine or Therabreath cannot fix and that we would like to be able to go into public with a discret mask....that there is a market, that they could beat Therabreath for instance as some of us are not helped by mouthwash. They took my phone number. However, I think Jimi is the guy to talk to. Maybe they need test subjects. I don't know. What do you think Jimi? I want to go outside and to the store. All the best, this sux

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am
by Jimi Stein
just go man, dont disgrace yourself, fight
like you bowed down

people treat us like shit, but we need to stay strong, i am not wearing mask for nobody in this world, i have some grace, you get it?

who willl treat you normal with a stupid mask on your face, come on...

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 am
by thissux
I get your point Jimi - we should be proud despite our condition. I feel that if I wore a mask, I dunno, perhaps people would think I had bad allergies and to me, I would rather that and be able to talk openly, or for my matter breath in public (my odor is nasal and oral), if even at times I would love the option....put the mask off or put it on. At least I could have an option. Do you not agree? Some days I cannot seem to "put on my balls" so to speak. I am a woman though, so perhaps my ovaries

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 am
by thissux
Jimi - I have the 50 foot, thousand mile smell just as you do. Hell, I'd wear it. Would you allow them to advertise on the site, even just to give some people an option to do this? It may just work.

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 am
by Jimi Stein
sure anybody is allowed to advertise, but dude, have some dignity, be strong

they spray parfume around me all the time, do much worse things that that. But never talks to me in the face because they will shit their pants when i start yelling back at them.

3m we welcome you as sponsor, but oh god, i am sure we are a small fish in the pond

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:53 am
by thissux
Hey Jimi - I did also speak with a smaller company. One that really deals directly with personal odors.....they are called Flat-D and I ordered a mask from them as well. They deal with people's embarassing issues, farting problems etc. I think they might do right by our site and perhaps could focus on us, maybe make something very cool. Hell, I want a real cure, but as you mentioned....getting sprayed with perfume, looked at like some filthy freak...I am a woman and I just hate it. I'd like to go shopping or to my brothers upcoming wedding. I have "allergies", whatever. Jimi, I smell like you do from what you say. It's a bitch. It wasn't this way before 7 months ago. I feel like I am in a nightmare and cannot wake up. I run from people. Maybe a good/great sponsor for the site. Imagine they'd have to speak with you. They may be able to custom something for us.....here is the link: http://www.flat-d.com/maskd.html they have an older model of this mask, color grey that keeps smells in also....the newer one does not. Older one says: Dentists and dental hygenists can wear it and not smell bad chronic halitosis and dental caries. Our NEW mask will even absorb mercury, which is present when amalgams are drilled.

Hunters even use it so the animals won't smell their mouth odors or scent. So the mask can be used in reverse, others cannot smell your odor when you wear it.

Protection from dusts, mists, odors, sprays, and vapors.