This is so depressing!!! The last few weeks i've tried everything to get rid of BB, and guess what-I still have BB
I tried rifaximine antibiotics and i did nothing. The only thing i noticed was that my feces stopped smelling so bad. My feces still don't smell that bad anymore.
I bought urea powder to get rid of my hairy tongue and it did not work.
I then bought salicylic acid and put it on my tongue Yesterday. The hairyness is kind of gone, but my tongue looks awful and white and i still have BB. This morning i ate ricecakes with cheese and ofcourse my tongue looks gross after eating it. Me being so depressed about it, I decited to make chickensoup and eat it with raw veggies (green beans). I didn't know what else to do. I tried everything to make my tongue look normal after the salicylic acid but nothing worked. I can't believe that my tongue now look alot better after eating those green beans. I mean I can scrape like crazy and it doesn't work, but i can eat grean beans and it kind of does work
I'm at home right now, but i'm suposed to be in school. School started 2 weeks ago, but i just could not do it so i called in sick.
I called the teacher and lied to him about being sick. I have a big problem now because i stopped working to go to school and life of my student grant. I can't go to school smelling like this so they are going to stop my student grant because i'm not present. Now i have to go and find a job again.
Anyway, what i really wanted to say is that greens out of everything that i have tried really is the anwer I guess
after taking rifaximine, I really believe that the problem lies just in the mouth. I think it's an oral bacterial imbalance. Raw works cause you just starve those bacteria in the mouth. I dunno I'm just trying to come up with something.
This is so depressing. I've tried going raw so many times, but i keep failing. Today was my first time eating raw again after a long time of just eating crap.
I will keep you guys updated about my tongue.
